So what do you want us to do?

Here are some cool stuff :happy:

1:Fly to the end of the universe
2:Transform into the sun
3:Fly in the speed of light and see what it looks like :happy:
4:taste something you never tasted before and then taste it for real…( i am sure sombeody did this)
5:and one last thing, Ask for me and see what I look like,when sombody found me I`ll post a picture and se if I looked anything like in the dream,

Have some fun guys, fun for me anyway would consist of some serious DBZ wars hahahaha. Or something like…be the main spectacle at a huge concert like WOODSTOCK.

Well., what IS lucid dreming anyways… isnt it just our mind giving our body sensations? sensations that we choose to have

we can even feel the sensations of experiences that we never experienced in real life… such as flying, we all fly in lucid dreams, but no one of us has ever flown in real life, yet we know how it feels – that…, ( IMO ) is one of the best benifits of LD ing,… feeling sensations that we cant, in real life

i suggest that trying to experience sensations that you could Never feel in real life, would be the best thing for all of you who can lucid dream at will,

unique sensations such as., turning into a small plant, and then Feeling the Sun give you energy, i imagine that that must be a really unique feeling,… by being able to be energized Not by putting material substances in our bodies, but directly from the sun,… i could be wrong, but it seems like it will be an amazing experience,…

another unique experience would be to change yourself into just an engergy ball., and feel your own energy around you, and be able to move around without walking

it would be cool if anyone does this, and post it describing how it feels like.,and if you suggest doing this in an LD,

Come back Ureon!!1 :cry:

hey…got another idea.

to help with remainig lucid or to do something while your lucid. create a magic lamp (a la aladdin) and rub it to make a genie appear. then make it grant your lucid wishes for you. just a thought.

thats a great idea

Let’s not get carried away here. Lucid dreams can only emulate the senses you possess in your usual waking form. What’s all this talk about viewing the 4th dimension, or becoming an entire planet? How could you have experienced anything in real life that could have taught you what this would be like?

Vision is 2D in real life, and 2D in a dream. It’s a hardware limitation, and the same hardware is used when dreaming. :smile:

I thought it was 3D??

The 3D part is just an illusion because we have 2 eyes at a small distance from each other, causing the images to merge, allowing us to get some idea how far away objects are. Disregarding this, we’re still only seeing a 2D ‘picture’ of the world. Objects are hidden behind other objects, etc. Our eyes work the same was as a traditional camera, which takes a static image of the world mapping only 2 dimensions.

Anyway, the point is that we simply couldn’t even simulate viewing the world in 3 or 4 dimensions, and our attempts to do so would be purely an imaginative mixture of 2D equivalents constantly flickering between several different angles in accordance with the mind’s inability to concentrate on multiple items simultaneously.

Hey Raven24

Yea, I met two Ravens, I looked for them and found them sitting in a tree.

I haven’t posted about it because I don’t remember exactly what they said but I can try and retell you what I remember.

Raven 1 (looking at me then other raven: You want to know what us Ravens have to say about the world?

Raven2: We are a lot more physical in the real world (this one seems to be smug and slightly mocking.

Me: I was told to ask you.

Raven 1: You have to think ahead.

Raven 2: Are you sure we are what you are looking for?

I don’t remember anything else clearly anough so I can know I retell it to you without some form of ‘filling in’.

I will try and meet them again.

I’m sorry guys for not updating for a while (sorry blazin >D).

For some reason, since I started this project, my recall has been worse!

I don’t want to post my experiences untill I remember them clearly, I do have flashes of eating something as a lion but they are only visual and I don’t want to ‘fake’ it. It would be easy to let one’s imagination go wild but that wouldn’t be fair to you guys, I’m going to give 100% honest descriptions.

Maybe it’s the stress, but I simply don’t remember much since last post, and not a single entire dream to post in the diary.

Anyway, I will post hereunder what I DID do since last time, also what I already have done.

<>HatedOne, thanks for the tips, I think they help me a lot in one of my LDs where I used Green Lantern’s ring (DC comic book Super Hero), I will write it in the diary, it was truuuly an awesome on, I’m very glad I remember it.

<>Odd2k I do that reloading part actually (in some form or another) and it usually helps a little, but Sometimes the gun looses its form if you focus too much. Its all about flow control >D.

<>Isotope, predictability, I experiment with this a lot and I have a theory about it. You know how you never actually act and ‘are’ they way you want. Well your subconscious is the boss of you basically, LDs give you a little more control but its rare to predict what the sub will throw at you. I’ve actually been in fights with what I think is my sub (I call him Blue, I guess I should account for all this in my Diary).

Dude, I’m not going to do math in my LDs, I’m not your guy for those kinds of things.

I have flashes of meeting myself, don’t really recall, so I should try it again.

I was fighting this other guys in an LD once and they threw a squid like thing at me, for some reason it stuck on me and hurt like hell. It was really frustrating (I never loose an LD battle) and it hurt so much I couldn’t concentrate enough to change it. I eventually overcame it, used my sub’s idea of these ‘squids’, and threw them at my enemies. Man… they screamed.

<> I don’t know if you’ll believe me, but my greatest ever feeling of love was for a DC, she was wonderful. I felt extreme angst all that day, since I didn’t know that it would magically pass I was really frightened. But it did pass, and similar experiences have as well. Seems the sub guards itself from falling in love with someone who doesn’t exist… Anyways, I’m not keen on trying this too much, aftereffects are unbearable.

<>Tbab, I don’t really have to energy to put into this :smile:

<>Tasting in dream then rl, I think you only think you knew what it would taste like but you really only filled in what you thought you knew when you really tasted and knew … he he he

<>RinBin, space, seems I haven’t explored space much, I need to try this together with becoming a planet, tnx for the tip

flying at the speed of light has don many things for me. Vision wise everything goes blurry then you can basically see nothing then it is as if you’re not moving at all. It’s a good way to change dream scenery. In any case, very high speeds makes you unable to really perceive the world, and if you change this it seems you are just moving slow again (though DCs etc seem to be stopped in time).

Note to self, people to Identify in dreams, through dream guides or otherwise, Jack, Blazin and RinBin.

<>DBZ, man… DBZ action is awesome in LDs, when you go super sayajin(and I suppose have watched the show on morning tv all your childhood (in france)) you can really wreck some havock on your surroundings. Putting your hand through concret feels like moving it through dust. I should make a dream diary entry on this too.

<>Spirit, becoming a plant and getting energy from the sun is a great idea, imagine what the mind will do with that, I will definitely try.

Concerning energy, I’ve been that in many forms, I’ve been many variants of light, fire, sludge. Often I stay in some sort of humanoid form though and I have seldom placed much emphasis on it (i.e. I’m mostly using it to kick ass).

<>Magic lamp sounds like a neat Idea, maybe I’ll summon Jack’s DreamGuide with it >D

Ok, I will try to be more regular and have some better recall. :happy:

Oh my god! Have I ever before had so many spelling errors?!?!?!
Sorry guys, I swear I spell better, must be tired. You’ll just have to make the best of it.

re Atheist, what you feel in a dream is how your mind (inc subconcious) would expect it to feel. Transforming into a planet doesn’t mean that your sensations are really like they would be were you a sentient planet, but like your mind thinks it would feel like. You can’t possibly get better than that. Same goes for meditation when you change your size to encompass the universe.

I Came up with more cool thingd to do :happy:

1: Dive in to the deepest ocean (marinea deep?)

2: Astral project twice?

Sure, it could still be interesting taking the form of something unconventional like a planet. I was mainly referring to the 3D/4D vision.

Atheist,
Perhaps you would agree that although our visual aparatus has only 2D data with which to work, the brain does construct a perfectly good 3D visual model from the 2D data.
I personally have also experienced creating a somewhat (spacial) 4D visual model within the brain.
I think this would be very interesting stuff to explore within LD’s … and I believe our limits are only the ones we ourselves set.
Peace,
Sruthan

Sure, but we don’t ‘visualize’ this 3D representation. We simply use it to inform the images of the object or scene when we attempt to render them. We can’t actually ‘see’ or even ‘imagine’ a 3 or 4 dimensional view of anything - it’s an impossibility.

I’d love to see what you mean by this.

Actually, vision is 3d in real-life, unless you only have one eye and are unable to perceive depth.

Just to reach out a bit. Atheist I understand what you mean and agree.

Still, who says fake 4D is not better than real 4D