My Thoughts...

I was looking through my old word proccessor disks and i came about my thoughts. A document that at one time i wrote on how i felt/feel about things. Some of them maybe in accurate some may not. But it was written with the intent that one day someone would read them and it would give them something to think about if only for a minute. So here i will share them with you and maybe when i feel philisophical i will add to them some time.

I have signed and dated some of my thoughts others i have not (CJK would be me) but where appropriate any quotes from elsewhere have been credited.

It’s nice to read your thoughts. Here is some of mine.

I agree that we should embrace death because it is a event everyone must face one day. It is the process of moving on to the next thing. This life is only preparing us for what is yet to come.

The moment you are born you begin to die.

Now this is my thought but I think you have fate and destiny backwards.
Fate is what we create or what we do.As it was so greatly said in the movie terminator 2, “Fate is but what we make”.

I believe destiny is something that we are supossed to do and we will do. No matter how we go along we will end up doing it.

I sorta believe that maybe my destiny is to dream.

Well thats all for now. I really enjoyed reading all of that. It definetely made me think. Maybe that was the pupose of you writing it. It influenced me which will influence someone else and so on and so on.