Competition Rankings For January

Yeah, put me at 5!

13 here.

Yes, why not trying to stay lucid all night, through every sleep cycle? Lucid sleeping is really much harder than LDing. The only people on this planet who really master the technique are Tibetan sleep yoga buddhists and probably some highly skilled yogi. This sounds like an interesting challenge to me :smile:

One more for me! :happy: This one was longer than my average also… :smile:

72 now.

mystic top stuff :happy:

firstly i show that people who thought that one thing was impossible were in time proven wrong. i show that at one stage people thought that lucid dreaming was a load of crap and couldnt be done for it was impossible to reach such a state. Now look where we are. do you not see the relevence?

Secondly how can you be certain i didnt?

Instead of finding ways on why it cant be done, why not try it first, that is all i am asking and i am very glad that mystic saw what i ment and is raising to the challange :happy:

I can’t be certain either way. But until you can prove that you really were moving from REM to non-REM - and you will need some external recording device (or a friend :wink: ) - then we can’t be certain. In my opinion that’s unlikely so I don’t think it can happen (until you prove it of course!)

8 more LD’s so it should be 22 LD’s in total. A bit better than last month, but I’m going on dry spell again. :tongue:

I didn’t think that 22 LD’s in a month was a dry spell :grin: You should see MY dry spells! (0 LD’s this month :confused:). I guess if you’re the Dream Master of the forum you have certain expectations! Good luck on your lucid dreams!

Hehe, you might be right, but look at other people. :wow: Way ahead of me. I wonder if they have short lucid dreams or how long their lucid dreams actually last. I would like to know that though. :smile:

Anyways, I am hoping to get lucid tonight. :content:

Pffft! I got two LD’s last night!! Three in a month, that’s a personal record for ME. :tongue:

Had one more this morning, but sadly I didn’t reach my goal of at least 10 LDs. Well, I guess I just have to rely on next month.

Finishing at 27 LD’s for January. :cool:

Hey I’ve finished with 77 this month! That’s my record! I think Lucidity Master beat me coz he had 80-something a few weeks ago I think…oh well. Hey DM7, incase you were curious…I mostly have really long LD’s. I used to have short ones but I don’t seem to have them anymore unless I really wanna get out of one or something. All my LD’s seem to be naturally longer now!

Can’t wait to see the final scoreboard thing for this month!

Pedro, I’m just curious, how many LD’s you had per night this month and how long were they (on average)? Thanks :wink:

In case if Lucidity_Master hasn’t noticed… my total LD’s for this month is on my signature below.

Hey DM7. Umm well the most I had in one night this month was 5 which I haven’t ever done before having this little comp with Lucidity Master. The lowest I think was 3…I’m sure I never had 2…

As for length…on average ummm. Well, they were all minutes upon minutes upon minutes…most of them were basically for a full dreamtime obviously depending how long I’ve been asleep though. There was a few where I fell about 5 mins short but not enough to change the average… Dunno if that helps.

Pedro, ah I was just wondering. :smile:
My mind is weird sometimes because I was thinking, “Mmm, how is that possible? Are they trying to stop LD desperately and start other LD just to win that contest?”
You know what I’m saying? That’s why I had to ask.
Thanks!

Enjoy and congrats on your 77 LD’s this month! :eek:

Thanks DM7! By the way, your dream diary is my fave on the forum!

Anyway, nah I can’t answer for Lucidity Master but I wasn’t like frantically going lucid, wake up, lucid, wake up, lucid! I just had long LD’s until the dream period would run out and I’d roughly have between 3 and 5. It’s possible to get 6 or maybe even more if you slept for AGES! I think Lucidity Master can get 6 in a night… I think he told me that once.

Pedro: No problem! :content: Hehe, I haven’t updated my journal for ages and ages. :razz: Oh well. :smile: Maybe someday when I get a decent LD and that I’m not lazy, then I’ll update my journal. XD

Well pedro you give me a goal to reach thank you

No I have not been doing a little stop and start thing because in my view that defeats the point of the competition.

In Feburary I am going to take a complete break and see what happens