Just wondering, has anyone stumbled upon this place yet?

https://www.consciousdreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-research/lucid-dream-research-projects.htm

Interesting, but too many hoops for my taste.

Killaklown,
Yes, I have…the creator of the website has two other sites…his first one he had was birdzzz lucid dreaming site or something…then he started brain wave mind voyages and now he has this new site. I think his name is mark vandekeere or something like that. He has lots of informaton but I like his first website better. The research project seems kind of unorganized but maybe it will end up being something good. I don’t know. If you want to take a look at his first webpage here is the link: hometown.aol.com/vandekeere/index.html

L4tEr,
J05h

Sorry JO5H, I didn’t know anyone had even replied to this. It didn’t send me an e-mail. Since you called it “Brainwave Mind Voyages” it reminded me. I downloaded some mp3 of the same name. Actually about 3 that had that guy’s voice saying “Am I dreaming, Is this a Dream?” with some wierd noises happening. I found them on Kazaa a while back.

Kazaa?

you DO know that Kazaa has spyware in it don’t you? :cool_laugh:

the govt. spies on us through sattelites everyday anyway, so it’s nothing new.

yeah but this is just another petty attempt for hard working people to pay fines, So they can live off us. (Aarchy)

(ANARCHY)*

Oh and as for kazaa just use it to download kazza lite, its more safe than regular kazaa.

explain spyware pleez…

To spare you an amateur answer here is a link to a site explaining what spyware is.

spyware.co.uk/whatis.shtml

This next link is to a free downloadable program called Ad-aware. The program allows you to find and delete any of the spyware on your hard drive. It works GREAT.

lavasoftusa.com/

hey, dont really know if this relates to the topic or not, jsut wondering if anyone can tell me wher ei can download some good mp3’s for inducing lucid dreams, cus i couldnt find any on kazza by mark vanderveeke, and the ones on the other sites cost money n im kinda broke, thanx.