Why did you choose the nick you have now???

Sorry if theres a topic like this one.
I Just wanted to know how did you came with your Nicknames.
Mine???
My fav PS2 game is Amplitude… and i though of a nick almost singular with Amplitude… gess what…
Ampout :cool:

Wanted something that stood out so I picked The Golden King of Avalon so that If you say this name somewhere else you’d know it’s me. Plus The Golden king of Avalon is King Arthur and Arthur being my first name. You understand.

Well I’m Canadian eh? I first coined the term cuz I get violent episodes and have been incarcerated many times.

Nah just kidding, don’t know where the raging came from it just suits my personality really.

On many things I also go by Firic. Now that has a boring story behind it.

I feel sympathy for the gothic subculture and at the same time, ginkgo biloba is one of my favourite dream enchancing herb…

so it’s ginkgo-thian or gink-goth-ian…just as you like :content:

Hi, I’m DreamAddict, and I’m a dream addict.

If I’m disappointed in my amount of dreams for the night, then I have the bad habit of “trying again” and sleeping in later so I can have more dreams.
Or if I have some regular dreams I’ll usually lay in bed remembering them and then fall back asleep and dream some more.
Or if I have nice lucid dreams I usually try to go back to sleep to either have another one, or pick up where I left off.

It’s an addiction with benefits and I’m learning to live with it. :wink:

Actually I was doing research on flatworms a while ago, when i stumbled acrossed Triangulatus, which is the genus name for the new zeland flatworm. I Thought it sounded cool so i took it. Thats about it.

dreamaddict, I do the same exact thing. because of that i sleep like 13 hours a day.

dreams are the best addiction possible… :cool:
I’m Pav just because my name is Paul (Pawel in Polish)

Moonhunter is the wolf-name for Lanfear, taken from The Wheel of Time book series.
Those books are a really good inspiration source for LDs, and they also have the dream world, Tel’aran’rhoid, which always makes me think of lucid dreaming.

I’m a fan of the tv series the pretender, so i just took him name. Because he’s good and helps everyone who needs help and he is just so smart. I was just thinking that maybe he can be anyone because he’s been practicing in his dreams :grin:

Just like me then - I chose Clarkkent because I like Smallville.

Dark Matter - lets see i play wrestling games of my CAWs (created wrestlers) are called Dark Child and Infernal Mass. Their team name was Dark Matter, dark matter is also a space phenominon and being a space science freak lol i figured it would make a great name as it described my personality in so many ways, so i started using it.

I also use Surrounded Alone on some sites, this was the name of one of my poems.

Pav: your avatar is cool! It’s Bobbin Threadbare from Loom! :happy: What was that poem again? Something something…shall draw the lightning down from heaven… roll its thunder far across the sea… to where I wait upon the shore of wonder, on the day the sky is opened and the tree is split asunder.

w00t. :grin:

Ashvura is a character name I came up with once, but never used. My actual most commonly used internet nick is Damanique, but something went wrong when registering here (typed in the wrong e-mail address), so I registered with Ashvura instead. ^^ I’m more used to people calling me Damanique… although my real name is Danielle. XD Long story.

It’s a song by the band …And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead. Give it a listen sometime.

I couldn’t think of a good name so I just called myself technodreamer. Meaning technical dreaming. Although dreaming isn’t that technical. Lol.

I have just kept this name sinse. Same with me avatar, but I’ve decided to finally change it to a bigger picture. (When people told me they couldn’t recognise it, lol.)

My signature, again, has also become part of my name.

I chose the nick odd2k because my real name contains ‘odd’ in it. I wont write my actual name here, you’d just make fun of me.

And I added 2k at the end because it sounds a lot better than just ‘odd’.

I guess it’s pretty obvious why I chose my nickname (isn’t it, Pedro :wink: )

BTW Technodreamer I hope your new avatar will be as brilliant as your current one :happy:

well, my name is the title of a song by the band AFI

My name is because I like the final fantasy games. I chose moogle as opposed to mog as it sounded more friendly and mog sounded harsh and more like a male user name.
Recently I have realised it is also only one letter different from moogie which is the nickname that Quark and Rom call their ferrengi mum in Star Trek! :cool:

Well, my name’s Charlotte… And I’m a dreamer… I don’t know why I didn’t just say ‘Charlotte’ I didn’t really need to add ‘dreamer’ because if I’m here I’m obviously a dreamer, or I wouldn’t be here, but I guess I just wanted something a little bit longer and more interesting than ‘Charlotte’

I chose my real name because I think it’s a bit weird if people know me and don’t know my name. I don’t like not knowing peoples names.