Why did you choose the nick you have now???

I feel sympathy for the gothic subculture and at the same time, ginkgo biloba is one of my favourite dream enchancing herb…

so it’s ginkgo-thian or gink-goth-ian…just as you like :content:

Hi, I’m DreamAddict, and I’m a dream addict.

If I’m disappointed in my amount of dreams for the night, then I have the bad habit of “trying again” and sleeping in later so I can have more dreams.
Or if I have some regular dreams I’ll usually lay in bed remembering them and then fall back asleep and dream some more.
Or if I have nice lucid dreams I usually try to go back to sleep to either have another one, or pick up where I left off.

It’s an addiction with benefits and I’m learning to live with it. :wink:

Actually I was doing research on flatworms a while ago, when i stumbled acrossed Triangulatus, which is the genus name for the new zeland flatworm. I Thought it sounded cool so i took it. Thats about it.

dreamaddict, I do the same exact thing. because of that i sleep like 13 hours a day.

dreams are the best addiction possible… :cool:
I’m Pav just because my name is Paul (Pawel in Polish)

Moonhunter is the wolf-name for Lanfear, taken from The Wheel of Time book series.
Those books are a really good inspiration source for LDs, and they also have the dream world, Tel’aran’rhoid, which always makes me think of lucid dreaming.

I’m a fan of the tv series the pretender, so i just took him name. Because he’s good and helps everyone who needs help and he is just so smart. I was just thinking that maybe he can be anyone because he’s been practicing in his dreams :grin:

Just like me then - I chose Clarkkent because I like Smallville.

Dark Matter - lets see i play wrestling games of my CAWs (created wrestlers) are called Dark Child and Infernal Mass. Their team name was Dark Matter, dark matter is also a space phenominon and being a space science freak lol i figured it would make a great name as it described my personality in so many ways, so i started using it.

I also use Surrounded Alone on some sites, this was the name of one of my poems.

Pav: your avatar is cool! It’s Bobbin Threadbare from Loom! :happy: What was that poem again? Something something…shall draw the lightning down from heaven… roll its thunder far across the sea… to where I wait upon the shore of wonder, on the day the sky is opened and the tree is split asunder.

w00t. :grin:

Ashvura is a character name I came up with once, but never used. My actual most commonly used internet nick is Damanique, but something went wrong when registering here (typed in the wrong e-mail address), so I registered with Ashvura instead. ^^ I’m more used to people calling me Damanique… although my real name is Danielle. XD Long story.

It’s a song by the band …And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead. Give it a listen sometime.

I couldn’t think of a good name so I just called myself technodreamer. Meaning technical dreaming. Although dreaming isn’t that technical. Lol.

I have just kept this name sinse. Same with me avatar, but I’ve decided to finally change it to a bigger picture. (When people told me they couldn’t recognise it, lol.)

My signature, again, has also become part of my name.

I chose the nick odd2k because my real name contains ‘odd’ in it. I wont write my actual name here, you’d just make fun of me.

And I added 2k at the end because it sounds a lot better than just ‘odd’.

I guess it’s pretty obvious why I chose my nickname (isn’t it, Pedro :wink: )

BTW Technodreamer I hope your new avatar will be as brilliant as your current one :happy:

well, my name is the title of a song by the band AFI

My name is because I like the final fantasy games. I chose moogle as opposed to mog as it sounded more friendly and mog sounded harsh and more like a male user name.
Recently I have realised it is also only one letter different from moogie which is the nickname that Quark and Rom call their ferrengi mum in Star Trek! :cool:

Well, my name’s Charlotte… And I’m a dreamer… I don’t know why I didn’t just say ‘Charlotte’ I didn’t really need to add ‘dreamer’ because if I’m here I’m obviously a dreamer, or I wouldn’t be here, but I guess I just wanted something a little bit longer and more interesting than ‘Charlotte’

I chose my real name because I think it’s a bit weird if people know me and don’t know my name. I don’t like not knowing peoples names.

final fantasy games are awesome moogle, i personally like 3, 7, & 9… what about you?

I really liked 7 and 8 the best. 9 and 10 are good (I’m still on my first FFX adventure) but the video movies have felt intrusive in X (the dialogue seems to take forever esp Yuna!) and there seemed to be lots of periods of waiting in 9 for the next “artwork” to load. But I must say I have played FFI to FFX (missing out FFIII which isn’t available) and enjoyed them all.

my name is waterstarrainbow on sealife… but i call myself waterstar here

and i chose the name… cause it represents everything being connected.