Movie Thread!-Part 2

hubbs wrote:
"I’m a fan of Vampire movies, I like Interview with a Vampire, Blade, UnderWorld, Dracula, some cheasy movies you never heard of, but Queen of the damned was pretty bad. "

I’ve heard of all cheasy movies. I love um’!! ummmmhuuuuuuu!! check it out:
www.badmovies.org

And i think its just on time with the fantisy movies. Remember the Dungens and Dragons movie that came out some years back. and like the spider man movie in the 70s. Oh my god. I think that now special effects are at a point so that it will add to the movie (what was lacking in spiderman 70s) And aside from the fact that D&D movie sucked, The effects weren’t nearly good enough. I don’t think it would have been posible to make abounch of good fantisy movies years back like it is now.

blade! i forgot about that, it’s been a while but i like that movie, i don’t really care about the plot or anything, it’s just the vampires and killing and all, very cool.

Yes! Blade was cool. the first one. That opening scene when he was fighting all those vampires at the vampire rave(of course vampires throw raves, makes uh… wait that makes no scenes what so ever if i were a vampire i’d spend all my time suducing women. oh well) Two sucked though.

I think that’s the whole idea of the rave scene, to attrack the younger humans so they can eat them(seducing women also). I think i liked part 1 better, the story seemed a little bit cooler, but part 2 has alot more action. The movie doesnt have many dull scenes. The idea for part 2 was cool, when the other vampires evolved and started to eat regular vampires, that was cool. If you think your tired of Blade yet, i guess you havent heard of part 3 :grin:Check out the link: https://www.efavata.com/CBM/blade3.htm

After reading the link, it looks like there’s no Whislter :neutral:, wasnt he the comic relief? Well, his daughter is in it :wink: , So another Blade movie any thoughts? :cool_laugh:

I think i heard about that. Is it in production yet? Personally, yes the idea of blade 2 was cool, but way to much action for my taist. I like a littly plot with my action. a little drama. Something tells me i wouln’t think much of three at all. I’m not a big fan of sequals anyway. however i can’t wait for boondock saints 2. all the origanal cast is coming back. hell yeah.
oh and i’m sure some of you guys know about this site or sites like it but if you want to see if any cool new movies are comming out
www.upcomingmovies.com
a list of new movies for the next few years

Whoa, i didnt know they were making a part2 for BoundDock Saints :wink: It was a good movie, they had a little chessy parts with all the praying and such, but that’s what makes the movie :smile: . The link didnt work for me(its this computer probally) but thanks, the one i gave doesnt show the next coming years. I’ll be around :peek:

damnit. I guess they got rid of the site cause i can’t get to it either. Bummer it was a good source.
yes boondocks was awsome. sure it was a little cheesy at parts but the character development was amazing

oh they just changed the address i found it again.
movies.yahoo.com/upcoming/
it lets you chose to veiw by genre or date or actor or director… pretty much what every you want. most indepth one i’ve found so far. check it out

I couldnt find it :sad: , i need your help, all i found was
• Boogeyman
• Book of Love
. Boondock Saints (not really here)
• The Bourne Supremacy

Other then that i saw some cool movies that are releasing soon. I saw previews to 2 new ones. https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/v/vanhelsing.php that’s VanHelsing. Looks pretty good :wink:

Another good movie King ARTHUR, I like these kind of moives :happy: , War-like https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/k/kingarthur.php

That’s all i found in the movie world, give me some new feed-back on the Saints.

4 all the girls out there who might be looking at this post… i suggest to keep an eye out 4 a movie called “ella enchanted”. Its a really nice little movie taht is supposed to come out at some time. If any 1 here finds info about that plz post it here :wink: thkx

You have a ton of good movies on your lists, there alot of movies i dont know of either. Im surprised that someone else actually saw BrainScan, that movie was good when you watch it the first time, its a good mindf&*$. The only movie i knew from your Sci-fi was 12 Monkeys, i like that movie, very clever. Dead Alive and Ginger Snaps sound like good movies, i never heard of either one, just reading its description reminds me of a movie called Innocent Blood. It’s a sick vampire movie, she’ kills mostly mobsters but the Mobsters end up turning into Vampires, chesy idea, but its good. I know alot of movies in your Drama section like American Beauty, Adaptation(great movie), blow (depressing movie), Donnie Darko(not to sure about the soundtrack :bored: ), Brotherhood of the wolf(great! :grin: ), I never heard of the other ones, except SLC Punk. Braveheart is the ■■■■! Not sure about the other 2 comedies, but The Big Labowski is one of the best comedies, its original and one of a kind. The best movie i’ve seen in a-while, your right, its one of the movies you can never get tired of. I think the other actor you were thinking of was Steve Buscemi? Tell me if im right :eh:

HMMM Romance, i think of True Romance and Natural Born Killers, maybe Feeling Minnesota . Other then that i dont have much of a romance section of dvd’s :tongue:

I wanted to reply off this before, but i completely forgot about it. I think i want to make a list now :grin: IF anyone else wants to share a list, go-ahead, I like what triangulatus did :wink: My list is gonna take some time though, seeya around :peek:

I like:
Amelie
Pulp Fiction
Carrie
The Shining
The Crow
Donnie Darko
Pi: Faith in Chaos
Betty Blue
Trainspotting
Deadman
Ed Wood
This is Spinal Tap

Antitrust-… that’s a great one, I’d forgotten about it.
Boondock Saints seems to be the best movie that nobody’s ever heard of.
Donnie Darko’s another great one.
The Royal Tenenbaums is a good, kinda quirky movie that’s worth seeing.
Snatch is hilarious, and kind of a dark humor movie.
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - same director as Snatch (Guy Ritchie), also great
Mean Machine - Vinnie Jones in a prison soccer match? A must-see!
The Pianist - recent WWII movie from a Jewish perspective. Better than Schindler’s List, in my opinion.
Reservoir Dogs - Tarantino’s first (and second-best) movie - See also: Pulp Fiction
Trainspotting - not for the weak of heart - lots of drugs and sex, but this is a cult classic of sorts.
Pi is amazing.
Following, and Memento (same director) are kinda psychological, and REALLY good!

I’ve got TONS more, too.

Most of the movies you’ve listed are great, also. I saw pretty much all of them, the one’s that i havent seen i marked in[color=red] Red[/color]

Never Hear of Pianist nor Following :eh:

Boundock Saints was alright, alot of people seemed to like it, i actually own it, buts its not a favorite. I like the idea and the story, i just thought they went a little to far(as the ending) or not, it just a movie :wink: I didnt like that Lady that fought in the beginning either, she was blabbering about woman’s right :cry: . Other then that, The Joke Man, and great scenes(hint: Cat in the wall :gni: ), its a good movie :content:

The Royal Tenenbaums funny and dark, i liked it. Seemed under-rated, the story is a little twisted, another one part of the collection :grin:

Snatch was great, different and dark humor as you mentioned, I like how Brad Pit and the peolpe in the trailer park have there bad accents, and you can barely understand what there saying :wink: Pig Farm was cool also :cool_laugh:

I saw Mean Machine, i liked it when i saw it, but it seemed so quick i could barely remember it. When movies go fast and they have so much plot under a little amount of time, jokes and dilemmas also, i forget it all :bored: I rememebered i liked it though

Reservoir Dogs is a keeper, I like how Taratino directs, i like how the scenes in his movies are all chopped up and played in the non-traditional way :eek: )(whatever that means)

Trainspotting was crazy, that withdraw scene was very scary, i will never forget it :neutral:

and Last
Momento! Great Movie! So many words, but i dont wanna ruin it, to good of a movie. If you havent seen it by now, Go! go get it! Go rent it Now! :lmao:

I have to make my list, but feediny my opinons take time too, I’ll be back :tongue:

makes me jump everytime when the baby on the ceiling turns it’s head and falls on him :eek: I love to be scared by films

Hubbs Hubbs Hubbs. I know that Cannible the musical sounds like a really bad movie thats what i thought too until i was enlightened. But trust me. I whatched that movie by my self the first time i saw it and i was laughing out loud. I swaer to god if it had a different title and was produced by a different company it would have won something, every one would know about it. But it was made by troma, so it just sort of faded away.

Yes. i can’t beleive i forgot his name. I love him. Air heads was sooo cool. which remmindes me. ‘The Mummy’ say what you will that movie was cool. the second one sucked though.
and the soundtrack to donnie darko was great. come on ‘Killing moon’ how can you not like that. Pure goth rock goodness.

Deffenatly check out dead alive but don’t get the edited version what ever you do to much is cut out. There is an edited version because it is incredably incredably gory(espeshally at the end :wink: if you watch it you’ll know what i’m talking about).
I’m ganna have to check out Innocent Blood sounds interesting.

wispa you had some good movies on there, The shinning, OMG. so i’m like 14 or 15 right(this is in retro spect i’m actually 19) and my parents ar gone for the night and my bro is at a freinds house and i have the shinning. and its dark and raining outside. and late. Yeah… that was… uh…a bit unnerving to say the least.
And epik just about all those movies were good some of them were on my list too.

anyway look forward to your list hubbs peace out.

Scifi: Virtuosity, Total Recall, Minority Report, Strange Days, Dream Catcher and some others

Horror: Demon Knight, Fallen, Natural Born Killers. Evil Dead & 2, Event Horizion, Predator 1& 2, Slumber Party Massacre(old time cheesy favorite :grin: ) I like the old Freddy movies and Friday the 13th :tongue:(not all of them) Dracula

Drama: Sid and Nancy, Being John Malcovich, Vanilla Sky, Gangs of New York, Dazed and Confused, Feeling Minnesoto

Action: [i]Die Hard 1 -3, Lethal Weapon 1&2, Swordfish, True Romance , True Lies, Terminator’s 1-3

Comedy: Cable Guy, Where the Buffloa Roam, Tommy Boy, Wyane’s World, Old School, Cheech n Chong Next Movie, Van Wilder (some scenes can also suck though :bored: ), Private Parts, The Stoned Age, The Vacations[/i]

Animated: Ani-matrix, Spawn seasons 2 and 3, Waking Life

I want to add one extra genre

Guilty Pleasure: Wild Things , Big Trouble in little China, and Kung Pow :D)

I have millions more, but recalling them does take time. I’ll reveal them in the future :peek:

i noticed evil dead and evil dead 2. Great movies but neither compare to the one you left out. Army Of Darkness!!! i love that movie. I want to make love to that movie. Its so great. anyway good list.

reads Kat’s LOTR post

Sorry, haven’t been here in a while. Most of those questions could’ve been answered by reading the books. Eowyn was smiling and looking happy when Aragorn (King) walked by because she was standing by her husband Faramir :eh:

I really really want to answer all of those questions… But I’m going to hold back. No need to confirm the fact that I’m an absolute LOTR fanatic.

[color=red]Hello fellows,
In five minutes or so, I am leaving to go see that adam sandler movie fifty-first dates or something like that. I like adam sandler, he’s really funny. Waterboy rocks my socks. :cool:

-Eric-[/color]