Sex and Dreaming

Well, I don’t know. Men seem to fall right asleep after sex, so it might be too intense for them and leave them too tired to focus on LDing… :wink: I don’t know about women. Will have to conduct further research. In any case, it does leave you physically relaxed… but able to focus?

Oh please,lets not make it look like sex can go into way with lds.Lol
Not possibile:)
Men fall asleep (or actually “they want to” fall asleep but gotta spend another hours on cuddling,well thats life) fast after sex but it wont interrupt focusing.Actually it makes it easier…your mind gets calmer,you`re relaxed…all the conditions are met.Id say that another person in bed is a distraction here:)
Anyways,ive never heard that sex was an odd here,if any ppl usually mention it as a pro.
So go get it kids,it hardly gets any better than that:)

ps.As to sex in dreams Oneiromancer put it best.Sex =excitment.On the beginning its better to avoid it:(

I read from a reliable source (heck I don’t remember where I read it but I know it was reliable!! Perhaps EWLD or lucidity.com?) that sex in real life improves your chances of having LDs right after. They call it SILD they do.
So have sex often…

i did that once in an LD, sometimes i’ll get too excited and wake up before i even get the DC in question naked, so i tried my hand at just having sex through her clothes. i still woke up, but at least i got a lil fun in :nodnodwinkwink:

if i may offer an explanation that i got from a book called the multi-orgasmic man, when men ejaculate they are losing their body’s best energy which is given for the creation of a new life (yeah, i almost forgot that sex had a purpose besides fun too). since the baby is conceived and grows inside the woman, it wouldn’t make much sense for the woman to send their best energy shooting out of her body during orgasm, so her energy stays inside. so generally sex leaves men drained and women energized (cause sexual energy gets stronger after it’s activated). of course the whole point of the book is teaching the man to orgasm w/o ejaculating to do what you women do naturally… keep your energy, it’s doing that that i think helps with LDing cause you’re harvesting some good energy instead of losing it

ps thanks for the endorsement jack, always nice to be backed up by the sex god bows

so bassically what i gathered from these to quotes is to do WBTB and before returning to sleep take care of a little buisness. :wink: . well, If its in the persute of science…

You spelled “loser” wrong a bunch of times. It makes you look like a looser. :tongue:

I kid… As for sex and dreams, I’ve been having sex almost daily for the last few weeks, and I started having more lucid dreams without even thinking about it in the last few dreams. So I’d say that there may be a correlation, and that it may work in your favor. So get you as much sex and LD’s as possible. Sounds like a party.

Yeah,just one thought to Oneiromancers post. it is also said that even if youre not ableto have orgasm without ejaculating then man is supposed to kiss his partner in this very moment so the energy actually flows.Especially if you both come at the same time.
And i can tell you that ive noticed the difference.Might be placebo but i feel better and less tired playing along with this technique:)

So, about that multi-orgasm… how do you do it exactly…

and look look, nerdcore is a lliving sample of the power of SILD!!!

haha! SILD. Awesome. Had another one last night, but no sex. But sex today. We’ll see how the dreams go. My roommate is going to be up all night writing a paper. I don’t think I’ll sleep well. I sure would like to smash his head with a rock. But next year I’ll have a single. Hell yes.

kissing your partner when you ejaculate… hmm… i might have to try that one day jack. that makes sense to me, it’s like you’re taking some of her energy as she’s taking some of yours, so it cycles between you (that’s actually a practice i’ve read about)

it’s kinda a lot to explain, and i doubt i could do it full justice with a message board post. just pick up The Multi-Orgasmic Man by mantak chia at barnes and noble, it’s well worth the 17 bucks

Not sure what my mom would think of it :wink:
Would be pretty funny to see the look on her face if I bring that home :grin:

perhaps she’d ask if your dad could borrow it when you’re done :cool:

In the movie Waking Life, that fat dude said that “you can have any kinda sex you want” so of course I tried. I remember flying around this morning and I dove down on top of this realy hot chick and she disappeared. Then I found more walking around but I couldn’t find my wee wee. I don’t care I’m having fun with flying at the moment…except I can’t go fast :confused:

We really need a stciky topic for sex and dreams. :tongue:

Thats what I said a while back, but no one believed me. Of course, A sticky topic would be bad. What would that reflect about the forum as a whole? That’s right. Sexy people here!

infection0 said:
Thats what I said a while back, but no one believed me. Of course, A sticky topic would be bad. What would that reflect about the forum as a whole? That’s right.

I don’t think it would be bad. Sex is a normal part of life. I think it would be natural that we would want to explore this part of ourselves in ld’s. I think it would just say we are normal.

In regards to waking up: Try to stablize your dream as soon as you become lucid. Remember that closing your eyes may cause you to wake up. I think someone on one of these threads mentioned that some people my close there eyes during LD sex and thus wake up.

Hey,

Personally, I don’t think that sex in real like affects your ability to lucid dream, what I do think it affects is your ability to have sex in a lucid dream. If you haven’t had sex in a while and really want to, and finally get lucid in a dream and start thnking “ow boy ow boy sex time” chances are you’re going to get really excited and then wake up.

But if you have regular (or semi-regular) sex in real life I think that sex in a lucid dream probably doesn’t get you as excited and there for you are more likely to be able to have it.

The only way I could see sex in real like affecting your ability to lucid dream was if you made it some sort of a focal point or a reality check.

Ow and I’ve only been able to have sex in a lucid dream once.

ypm.

From what i know i think that if you waste the energy from sex… then it will affect your lucid dreams… but i read in a book this nagual used sex as something that aided him in lucid dreaming… storing the energy that it accumulates…

i think that ummm taoist do the same thing… not sure… i have wanted to look into that

Taoist usually take a vow of celebicy(sp?)…to store energy for longer life, etc etc etc. I wont go into it. Thats why I started this topic, because of a book I read on taoism. BUT…there are also taoist that use sex as a way to practice taoism, as well. Both sides-positive and negative. Sex and no sex.

read The Multi-Orgasmic Man by mantak chia and michael winn, they’re from the taoist school of thought that harnesses sexual energy