Using emotional pain as an incentive to have a lucid dream?

Last night was the first time I’ve been really depressed in a few weeks and I was wondering if that had something to do with the LD I had last night. I don’t know if it made me more determined or what, but it was the most vivid and controllable lucid dream I’ve ever had. It put me in a good mood this morning, that’s for sure. :smile: It may have just been a coincidence, but I wanted to see if anybody here has had a similar experience.

My subconscious gave me one LD for a heartfelt recollection of why my life sucks and how lucid dreams are my salvation. Just one. Took me half an hour. That’s it…

yes emotions have helped me have lucid dreams

there was this one girl that i used to like alot, and the purpose of going lucid was to just see her and talk to her,… (( seriously, nothing *more than that, i juss love talking to this girl cuz she’s so amazing))

so they helped majorly in having the LD , due to the purpose of it

also, emotions helped me get lucid once without trying WBTB, – i never get lucid without WBTB, but… in the dream, this other girl that lives toooo far away, this girl who has showed me a way of intense passion and love in a relationship,. a way of how to Truly love someone…, i saw her in a dream, and was chillin wit her for a bit,… then i realized that it can’t be real life, cuz i hate the fact that she’s soo far away, and that fact remains in my mind even when i’m dreaming,. so when i was chilin wit her,. i knew it could not be real,… then i did an RC…, and i was dreaming — but even though i was able to get lucid…, it was still sad…, because i hated the fact that it cant be true IRL-- that she can’t be close to me…

ANYWAYZZZ… thas my story for you…