Strange Sexual Behavior in ND/LD

heres what ive been lding about:)
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … ca32f4ae34

thats just dreams and their content isnt decided by our councious mind.Its more like a riddle than a picture show:)

I wondered where that post went to. :grin: I couldn’t find it last time I looked.

I have had a few weird dreams but they are hidden among my normal dreams in my journal. :tongue:

I was assraped by a guy! :sad: :grrr: I’m straight irl. It was a very horrible experience…

crap there are some traumas you keep to yourself!! WHAT IF I START HAVING THAT??? :bored:

Anyways I had a dream where I found this girl… (half-lucid) and then when I initiated it… I found something less masculine on me… ran for it…
And in another low level LD I settled for something I should have been ashamed of… I dunno if it was actually a girl…

Yarr. Listen up, you don’t want to go to jail…

Reminds me of the movie “Deliverence”… you didn’t happen to have watched that movie before that LD did you? and if you haven’t seen it, I don’t recommend it shudder

Holy crap. I’ve had LOTS of dreams about self-oral stimulation. I’ve had a couple of sister incest dreams, AND I’ve had a dream where ground beef was coming out of my penis. Why ground beef? What the fuck? And I often dream about sex in public with women I’m attracted to IRL. It’s really stressful because I want it and I go along with it, but I’m afraid of getting caught. This is funny because just today I had sex in a semi-public place (My roommate never leaves. My girlfriend’s roommate NEVER leaves. What am I supposed to do?) and wasn’t afraid, but in my dreams I am terrified.

All of these dreams are ND.

my bad infection, i was just trying to let space wrangler know that he’s not crazy (or if he is that we all are) just repeat after me:

my sister is not hot !!!
my sister is not hot !!!
my sister is not hot !!!

ok
Siblings are friends, not food
er,
Siblings are siblings, not… oh screw it.
OUR SISTERS AREN’T HOT!!

Well, I don’t know… I’ve dreamt of having straight and lesbian sex with various people I know IRL but am not sexually attracted to at all, and now and then I dream I’m a guy having sex as well. o_O

I bet Freud would have some interesting things to say here :happy:

Thanks a lot. I didn’t have that idea until you gave it to me. :bored:

I had an erotic dream (ND) with some women having sex and most of them had penises…

What Would Freud Say? (or WWFS for short)

Well, I don’t know. I just wanted to introduce you all to that little acronym of mine.

Icky. This reminded me of a worrying dream I had just a couple of days ago. I was having sex with my mum in our living room, and my dad walked in. What’s worse was that I wondered if I was dreaming, checked, decided I was awake, and carried on anyway. Then I woke up, and felt strangely guilty all day.

Don’t you think that dreaming about having sex with people (especially close friends and family members) means not so much that you want to hump them but just that you want to get closer to them, have a better relationship with them? (A nice excuse if I say so myself :grin: )

Nah, I actually read that somewhere - it would mean that you desire more intimacy with that person, wanting to connect with them more. However I don’t really believe in dream symbolism being the same for everyone everywhere.

And dreaming about being a different gender might have something to do with that whole anima/animus thing.

As for hermaphrodites… beats me. :neutral:

Eh. I think that we just dream about random crap sometimes. Somehow your sex dream and your sister dream intertwine. My sister appears in my dreams a lot. Usually we just hang out or run around and blow stuff up or survive alien invasion or the Apocalypse together. But once or twice we had sex. It certainly isn’t something I actually want. I was only a little bothered by these dreams at first, but then I realized that I don’t believe in dream symbolism of any kind. Dreams exist in your head. They’re electrochemical impulses. They can be fun, but they can’t be real. There is no set of standards by which your brain renders images. “Let’s see, I subconsciously desire more time with my family, so I’ll dream about a horse falling off of a building.” No no no… Come on, people. I see things in this forum sometimes that make me sad. (Like Anna’s post about bringing stuff out of her dreams. Lay off the Nightmare on Elm St.)

Let’s all be rational humans.

yeah i’ve had some really f’ed up sex dreams. Once I had sex with a dead girl (wtf) Also have had a few with my sister… not cool

Yeah… I’ve been there, ND-wise that is. The only one I can remember is me having sex with some girl. It might not sound that strange except for the fact we had both been transformed into lizards…

:bored:

Maybe that would explain the helicopters chasing me about five seconds later in the dream…

One time I dreamed this chick I worked with was doing me up the butt. I woke up pretty humiliated. It was kinda wierd to see her the next day as well.

Now I know I’m not some freak for the weird sex dreams I have. I too have dreamt about my sibling (although a brother) but have had weird stuff where he morphed into my best friend (a guy). And though this isn’t exactly related (I was reminded of the ground beef talk), I recently dreamt that my intestines had been pulled from between my legs and were just lying on the floor around my feet. What the heck does that mean? It was quite freaky. shudder

LOL! Thankfully she had no idea why :content:

Yeah I’ve had a few of these, but just without the sex, if that makes any sense.

It was just dreaming about afterwards and the consequences, dream knowledge that at some point in the past I had done these things (incest, necrophilia), I never actually dreamed the experience itself thankfully.

Also there have been occaisions in NDs and semi-LDs where I’ve ahd somewhat sexual experiences with the kinds of people I wouldn’t expect to be attracted to in waking life, like fat women (I’m a gay guy and generally not attracted to fat people at all). Most of them have been kindof enjoyable at the time though, if a bit surprising upon waking up.

There was one other incident in a semi-LD which I would rather forget. All I will say on the matter is that it was a bad idea to think that I could change a DC into someone more acceptable after I started having sex with them.