World Wide Scandal

Hehe that brought my attention recently.Janet jackson purposely or not showed one of her breasts in tv.
By the way it was quite nice and estetic breast.
And now the media are boiling.How coul;d it happen?Maybe we need longer delays when we screen “live”?so on so on…huge discussion,everyones involved.
And its all happenning in a world which was allowing and watching the war from their lounges,seeing nothing scandalous about it at all.In the times when picture with the kid with a gun by his head gets world Photo Award world decided that it cant take so much nakedeness on the screen.Its just too shocking!
Damn world of hypocritics,liers and frustrats.They will aprove the worst what a man can do do to a man but wont handle most natural thing in the universe.
That is a scandal and shocking news:(

I dont see at all anything wrong with having a breast shown on tv… A breast is a perfectly natural thing, though i would understand more if it happened at a kids show… Americans seems worse than general about nudity, i really doubt it would be such big deal here in EU…

indeed tomas! i also find that weird how big deal that is there :smile:

All kids watch the Super Bowl.

The Jackson family needs to stay away from kids for awhile.

So?:slight_smile:
We feel shame when we see the breast in tv so it means our kids should do too?
Nah…we make it shamefull for them by such behaving.Yeah…i dont mind showing women`s breasts to kids even in kindergarten.Nothing wrong about it.Its the breast,women have breats,u can touch it,smell it,its safe and nice.No harm.
Other thing if its sexuall act of course and that needs to wait a little

well… i agree that there wasn’t any point to show that brest in that kind of show, but still too much hysteria about one breast

Some people think the whole show was raunchy. During the show Justin was chasing Janet, grinding against her leg, and slapping her on the butt. She played the innocent little girl that tried to run from the attention. If this were to happen anywhere else in the public in the US it would be “Sexual Harassment.” Then the “grand finale” was basically an on stage rape of Justin ripping clothes off of an unwilling(acting of course) Janet.

For Americans, it was more the whole show than the breast. My personal opinion is that the breast is no big deal at all. It actually might have been CBS testing the broadcast standards of Americans. CBS is currently the network with the most ratings, and the Superbowl is always breaking high number ratings. This year 90+ million were watching. It is rumored that CBS did know about the performance, and I think they approved it so they can test the reaction of Americans to a new set of standards.

I guess Americans aren’t ready for an on stage strip show that ends with a simulated rape, all during dinner hour with their kids. :neutral:

The whole MTV selection of “stars” really sucked big time. My favorite performance during the whole show was Beyonce’s singing the “Star Spangled Banner.”