What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

um… I dreamt I turned into an elephant. I don’t remember if i was pink or not. But it seemed normal. All the other elephants turned zebra-striped. :blush:

lol you are lucky your dreams are normal, i have a lot of freaky dreams… last night i came under siege in my house by loads of crazy horses and i still didnt get lucid! the one time i did become lucid was one of the most normal dreams i ever had, and another time when i almost did that was very normal too… maybe you notice the smallest little things when you are having a “normal” dream?

LucidMonkey, it’s true that my dreams tend to be very detailed, especially when I focus my attention on something. Maybe that’s why my Reality Checks rarely work, for example I’ve read countless times in my dreams.
And the books always tend to be really detailed with tons of pictures and pretty text. The weird thing though when it comes to larger pictures I rarely get anything detailed. I guess it’s just my luck…

I miss so many dreamsigns… every night i miss them… i started trying to have lucid dream about a month ago havnt had one yet… its so hard to have one i have to be doin something wrong… since then i have been in wars (lots) and just the other night i was on the edge of earths atmosphere pretty much in space… sitting on this cloud trying to breath lol and the night before that arnold shwarzanegga was in it and he was on this metal platform like 50m off the ground… jumped off did some flips and landed on a car body… lol wierd

i read somewhere that if you put a picture of something or someone under your pillow your very likely to dream about it/them, then you would know what to look out for in your dreams. keep telling your self before you go to sleep that when you see what the picture is of, you will know you are dreaming. or if the wars are with guns every day when ever you see a gun or hear a shot (on tv or irl) do a RC then if you keep doing it even tho you know that your not dreaming youll do one in your dream and become lucid.

big dreamsigns i’ve missed? well, a lot considering i havent had a lucid dream yet:

• bunny hopping 5 feet into the air along a path
  • seeing my mother wearing a big red wig running around on stilts
  • seeing a horde of gigantic swans
  • waking up at 3 o clock in the afternoon in a classroom from my old school

that was all in one of last nights dreams :sad: :neutral: :confused:

last night i dreamt that me and my family were flying on a frisbee. not a designated dreamsign but jeez.

ROFLMAO…Sounds like a lot of Fun G

Last night I walked down he road with a friend. The light conditions were pretty strange so I said to my friend that this could be nothing but a dream. I also mentioned, that it would feel like a dream. Seconds later, I found myself laughing about what I said, a few seconds ago.´…

:eh:

There was this talking cat with me, her hair was all in blue sparks, like statics, we talked about the dreams, and I held a book about lucid dreams in my hand, and we were looking at the pictures, and I remember there was four states of lucid dreams explained in the book, and the cat explained a bit about this states… but, what do you know :shy: I havent become lucid…

$8 Dollar Bill

dude, I had a dream of an 11 dollar bill… I thought it was regular as daylight :smile:

sms in the cell phone: “I HAD A LUCID DREAM!”

Yahola, I think that it means you are making progress. I had many similar cases before I ever had a LD. Your mind is trying to get you there but now you know on a deeper level that you can’t just take everything for granted and think that it’s real. You’ve “witnessed” first hand exactly how covincing your dreams can be even if they couldn’t possibly be happening.

I think you will get lucid sometime soon. :beer:

[edited to fix a grammer mistake that made me sound like Yoda :crazy: ]

Last night I met Rudolph (yeah, the reindeer) while walking through the woods. He was fly-fishing in the stream by the trail. We talked about earlier events in the dream (he was giving me advice). He wore a red hunting-cap. The stream was supposed to be closed to fishing, but the Park Rangers weren’t going to hassle one of Santa’s favorite helpers.

The closest I came to realising that it might be a dream was when I considered how his line could reach the stream from the ridge where I’d been walking. (it was a little disconcerting, but the scene adjusted itself to make the ridge into just a steep stream-bank – and I stopped thinking about it).

Probably the most bizarre dream I’ve ever, ever had.

Notice that Yahola wrote that almost 3 years ago? He/she might be a lucid god by now :razz: … Well, interesting thread anyway :smile:.

:ack: That’s What I get for not paying attention to the dates! I had never seen the post before and I guess someone bumped it back to the top by replying. Go ahead, say it ------> Noooooobie!

wavy and blury hands while doing a reality check …

for some reason unbeknown to me my new maths teacher is in my dreams in one he was trying to sell me some drugs i dont know how i thought it was real the guys a pusy if he saw a drug hed prolly die :grrr: + i hate him so much it annoys me that hes in my dreams

The biggest and sickest dreamsign i missed must be when i dreamt that i was in a house, testing some clothes. I realized that it was girl clothes and i went like: oh, yeah a guy cast a spell on me that would make me a girl, and then i became one. I’m really stupid in my dreams :smile:

Well, last night, I think I had a WILD, though not conscious of it. I Dream’t I came up out of body from my sleeping position on the couch and walked to the steps in my house. I then started noticing things in my home which did not belong there, and I rememember thinking, “I must be dreaming.” I saw a light switch on the stairwell, which was completely missplaced, but I totally dismissed any notions that would have indicated to me I was dreaming. Upon awakening, I felt like I should have noticed that dream sign, and I proceeded to punish myself. I was so :grrr: