Taking it Lucid

This question is for the experienced dreamers, i have been lucid dreaming now for a bit. I have a question, when your dream becomes lucid. Wht do you look for in the dream itself?? Do you do your own thing, just play around and have fun?, look for things that no one understands(like me). I was just intrested to ask, becuase people on this website, have lucid dreams all the time. For an example, in my case when i go lucid , i just look for control. WHen i have that control, i just have fun with it. But lately its been harder than usually, so i been trying harder and harder to stick with my control, or just gain it Well whats yours case? :confused:

I do the same as you, try to gain control, and then do fun stuff with it. I also try to make it more vivid.

Whats your point of view of being Vivid? What do you do to cause it or increase it?

Vividness enhances the amount of sensory input you receive from your dream. Simply put, it makes the dream appear real.

When I become lucid, my first priority is usually stabilizing the dream. LD’s are sometimes very solid and vivid, probably when they’re closer to the beginning of my REM period. Most of the time they begin a little cloudy and need to be stabilized.

I have many methods of stabilizing. The most reliable appear to be Visual and Mental Focusing (focusing on what you see in your dream and clearing your mind of excited thoughts). Tactile Sensing is another good one, where you use your hands to feel your cheeks or any objects around.

Hi
I didn´t had a lucid dream for a very long time (more than a month,perhaps already two).
If I get one, I first try to stabilize the dream if I think that it´s necessary.Then I start making “experiments” that I thought about when awake.
For example, I used two dreams to search for my dreamguide.Concerning DCs, I have a whole bunch of things I want to try.Then I want to test and improve my senses.I want to take drugs in LDs and see what it is like.Well,there are many things like this that I want to try, it is like a ToDo-list :wink:
I don´t know why, but I am more interested in this stuff then in the “pure fun” things, like flying or having sex (not that I wouldn´t like to do such things if I had enough LDs…)
The first thing that i want to do in the next LD is visiting the Crossroads

Traumgänger

From time to time I have plans what to do, but sometimes I just do something which comes to my mind.
The dream always starts from my own bed, and the surroundings are quite empty on people. So I try to go the place where I want, or alternatively I just wonder around, going some place near (the scenery in my LD’s is always real world in the start) and just do something.

My main goal is allways to talk to DCs.As soon as i become lucid im looking for ppl to talk to.
Next thing is exploring:whats behind the corner?whats behind the mirror?can i see the music?so on so on

Monitor, i just like to say thanks, for taking the time to describe what i did’nt understand. I understood the fact, now vivid is apart of my vocabulary. The reason y i made this post, b/c you made it easier for me to understand where i am stuck in. Its funny how you explain

My last lucid dream, I used that technique, so i know it works. When i dream, its hard to get out of the cloudy part, but when i do my mind plays tricks on me. Every post you have made is at the same area of what i am coming from, so you have been very resourcefull. I am like about 5 steps behind. So you make it easier for me, hopefully for others too.

:grin: