subconscious hints?

Hi, new here )

I was wondering if anyone else has had blatent hints from their subconscious for lucid dreaming. I’ve had a few, the most blatent being last night when a dream character shoved a pill down my throught, and when I inspected the container it was in it ‘read’ : MWILD Pills. Take nightly. :smile:

I’ll have to try MWILD tonight

Anyway, just curious :smile:

Hi
Two days ago my dad told me that he and his wifen have lucid dreams every night, since they made a journey.But he wouldn´t tell me where they went or what happened g
Someone talking about LDs is a dreamsign i shouldn´t miss… but this happens to me quite often

Traumgänger

I wonder what an MWILD is. Medium Well Induced Lucid Dream?

Music inducedWild-mwild

That’s very interesting about their journey. I suppose we all have something like that, it’s just a matter of finding it.

I miss mentions of lucid dreaming all the time in my dreams too. When MWILD turned up, I knew what it was, and that it was important, but not how it was important. Hopefully I’ll recognize that one sometime as well ) I’m just hoping that if my subconscious is willing enough to tell me how to do it, that it will help me recognize the more obious dreamsigns. :smile:

and hopefully I can find a good cd to MWILD to tonight )