Pringles cans -- Too skinny?

Nonsense. Everyone likes Pringles. Even as I write this I am getting closer to the dreaded mid-point of a Pringles canister… :sad:

Ahh the dreaded Mid point of pringles can. Many a times have we met. But anyway…If you just tip the can a little they’ll be easier to get at. I like the wider can idea, but getting the chips out is half the fun. :smile:

Please eat real potato chips, not those industrially manufactured ones. :smile:

I’m not sure I’ve ever had a real potato chip.

Ok heres what you have to do. Once you reach this dreaded Point of eating pringles, while tilting the can in order to move the chips closer to the top put the can up to your mouth and shake all the crumbs into your mouth. The chips will eventually slide forward and stop by hitting your lip. In return you get to eat all the crumbs as well and move the chips forward to avoid greasy knuckles.

=-p

That’s so crazy it just might work… :neutral:

LOL…Its funny to see an entire thread on getting pringles out of a can. Its amazing what Americans can complain about. (jus kiddin…) Well i dont wanna be a party pooper here so since all the obvious things are already sed my suggestion is try to build a vertical tower of pringles by getting a fresh can and turning it completely around so the chips dont have a long way to travel and break. It can be sort of a jenga game, who will be the first moron to knock over the tower. And of course, if the tower knocks over in the beginning it aint your fault…the structural integrity of the chips was hindered. (What can someone say to that? Other than “stop using big words!” i hate that line…why dont these people learn a few big words? stop bothering me…) But i just thought now the chips are bent towards the table, itll be hard to get it standing. This is reminding me of school today, i had to build a 100 CM tower out of one sheet of loose leaf and 24 CM tape. The teacher says its fun friday…more like this sucks friday. Well im gettin off topic, ill end it here.

~A Random Human

I don’t know if the tower thing could work. Wouldn’t all of the chips be standing on their concave side instead of convex?

Yea those were the words i was lookin for well your right but if you do get it to stand, all the more credit to ya.

One of these days I’ll get them to widen their cans. Mark my words… :confused:

Hi
How about this:
You take some tiny metallic objects (Ferrum,Cobalt or Nickel) and let them fall down the pringles can (the can isn´t completely filled out with chips).They will gather at the bottom.Now you take a strong magnet and hold it at one side at the bottom.All the objects will go to this site, but because they form one big thing they won´t get through the chips when you move the magnet to the top.Et voilà, all the chips will be pushed up

Alternatively:
Just stop buying pringles and get yourself some better chips :wink:

Traumgänger

When you reach that point you cannot get them out anymore, take a knife and cut the bottom. Now you can take them from the other side… :crazy:

The only chips I remember that were better than Pringles were called Mr. Phipp’s Tater Crisps. They were made by the same company that made Mr. Phipp’s Pretzel Chips, if you remember those. The Tater Crisps were the best. I remember having some of those and then eating a Pringle–the Pringle tasted stale! But sadly, the Tater Crisps may have gone extinct. :sad:

I’ve been doing it for years… this thread needs locked after my explanation

Here’s a solution, stop eating pringles, and start eating more Doritos! I think what they mean by real chips, are the deli style, They are really hard and crunchy. Otherwise lets go with the bigger can idea! I hate that saying once you pop, you can’t stop, b’c it’s true. After i finish the whole damn can, i always feel the car sick type of feeling, like all nasty and fried. Thats y you stop eating pringles and go with Doritos. I can stop eating them. What has this post turned into? What’s next, taking the plastic off cd cases’?

There is always the option of just tossing about 5 pringles into the air, and attempting to eat them on their descent. The timing would whave to be perfect…

effective snacking is a serious issue.
what you have to is jam the top of the can into your mouth so you’re lips are completely wrapped around the opening of the can. tip your head back with your tongue holding the stack from all falling in. pull your tongue back just far enough for the desired amout of chips, then make your front teeth block the stack from falling in while you pull your tongue back with the delicious, thin sliced, perfectly seasoned, salty, tasty potato delights. when you get the chips, tilt your head foward so that the chips will go and stay in the can and pull the can out of you head and cherish that delicious reward.
don’t come crying to me though when your jaw becomes unhingeable and your able to engulf a F**king bowling ball.

I like Doritos. To be more accurate, I like Nacho Cheezier Doritos. (Whoa, the first time I spelled that, I accidentally wrote “Nazi Cheese”.) The other kinds of Doritos don’t do much for me. Doritos, of course, are corn chips, which makes them different than Pringles and the other potato chips. You have to have both!

I like the “classic” baked potato chips from frito-lay. When I was little I used to hate doritos… but now I realize that the “ranch cooler” or whatever they are type doritos are really not that bad if you have them in LARGE amounts at night time.

I think the best way is using a knife. :grin: