Lucid Crossroads at last!

^ That’s really cool! It sounds like the two custodians at Lucid Crossroads were skipping duty! :grin: Maybe they should be fired.

LOL, yea they should

Well done man. I’d be interested to hear a little more about what kind of stuff you got up to after you went through the door.

OK then, here goes:

After i went through the door of the Lucid Crossroads i came out in this house(ive never seen this house before in my life, but i had the impression in the dream that it was my cousin's house) so when i first came through the door the first thing i noticed was that it was Very clear and vivid, it was the closest to RL my dreams have ever been, so i started walking through the house trying to get to outside. it was a real big house and it took like 5 minutes for me to get to the front door, i was fully lucid the whole time. on the way i was observing everything and it seemed so real. so i went outside and it started to rain, that never happened in my lds before and i was suprised at how well my brain simulated the feeling.  This whole time i still had my nephew with me so when i got outside i decided to take him flying.  ive never been good at flying but this time i got like 20 feet off the ground and accidently dropped my nephew.   my heart almost dropped but i looked down and he was flying better than i was(LOL).  so with my lack of concentration on flying i fell to the ground.  

So i kept flying for another ten minutes and when i finished i landed on top of this building. There were rocks on the floor and the building was grey. i then saw my mother and father standing there, they were both wearing all black(weird...just like those guys that were at the crossroads except without the hats) so i grabbed there hands, and started jumping real high like moon people, they were having so much fun.then either my memory fades of what happened after or my dream ended cause i didn't wake up right after the dream, i dreamt till i woke up :bored: , but i remebered everything very clearly so im happy.

This was the best ld ive had so far but didn't have much to do because the only thing on my list was to go to the crossrads.  Im gonna make a list for next time so i'll have lots to do.~Happy Dreaming, Jason

Cool, gr8 to hear.

I have a mad illustration deadline to meet for tuesday morning so I can’t fully reply as yet but I will as soon as its over. Really glad it was the spring board for a good LD, that what its all about!

oh ok, i’ll wait for your reply

Cool Jason

Your the first one to actually walk in the Crossroads, I’ve only managed to fall in the sky above and someone else passed in a car that wouldn’t stop.

I’ve just emailed you asking to use your discription of the crossroads and the lucid dream that followed. I had a lucid dream myself this morning but I couldn’t find a door to walk through and had forgot all my tricks as my recent lucids have been quite low level, I will make it back however and give the receptionists a peice of my mind for leaving their posts.

Cheers Pantalimon

Put the receptionists in a gladiatorial arena and force them to fight to the death. Trust me, it’s the only way they’ll ever learn. Or at least one of them will.

lol :alien:

I’ve revamped the Crossroads.

The site is now a bit more logical and better looking, I’ve also added more to the sections on how to LD with some visual help.

I’ve told the receptionists to be on standby as much as possible so hopefully they will be there for you when you arrive. :content:

Im sorry if it sounds silly but i was just wondering about eventuall possibilities connected with Crossroads.Thats a blank shot but ill try:

Couldnt there be anyone(dc or something) who walks around and seeks for dreamers?Either makeing them lucid or guiding them to the Crossroads?Is it possibile?
thx

Cool Jack you mean like creating an LD dream character who we would describe and illustrate. He/She or it would operate outside the Crossroads boundaries able to move into your regular dream, wake you into lucidity and guide you to the Crossroads.

It would work exactly like the Crossroads, I’d work up a couple of view of the character, descibe in text etc etc.

What would it be like? Angelic? male female?

Suggestions, anyone else think this helps with the Crossroads idea?

Crossroads? :eh: This may seem kind of stupid but I’ve never heard this term before. Could someone please elaborate? Greatly appreciated, thanks. :content:

1. Its a website mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossr … mepage.htm

2. On the site are illustrations of a place called the Lucid Crossroads and textual discriptions.

3. Lucid dreamers all over the world can get the look and the feel of the Crossroads in their minds so when they become lucid they can meet up in the same place.

I think thats it in a nutshell

Male ?Female?Just look at my avatar:):slight_smile:

Yep thats what i meant…some character to operate on herself…helping us.dragging us if necessary.
If you ask me…fantasy style would be nice.But whats most important-operative and reliable and efficient.
can it be done?

It can be, and I’ll do it might take a few weeks, keep posting any suggestions.

Hey pantalimon,
The new site looks really good. I think the idea of making it the crossroads as accessible as possible is a good one.

I was thinking, perhaps you could add some kind of astral opening into the site. Okay - so astral realm for me is normally dark, full of energy - feels like my mind is swimming in it. Maybe some opening glass with these type of patterns inside of it, which pops you out into the crossroads.

Perhaps part of the place could also be situated in water. From what I have heard, water is a great medium for travelling. Watching water - it’s so hypnotic.

Since you’ve already got water (sorry, didn’t realise), perhaps connect it to some larger water source. Like an ocean, at the back of the crossroads. Some dream interpreters say the ocean can be related to the concept of the collective unconscious. For me, the ocean is a place where successfull meetings with other dreamers have taken place. Being connected to a larger waterway, would give a stronger sense of this taking place. Anyway, just some thoughts.

Thanks.[/b]

Sounds good Explora, I’m collecting some really good updates from people via email and on the forums.

Unfortunately they are all going to have to wait a while till :-

1. I get another computer, either a mega powerful one or 2 computers, this is cause I intend to use Lightwave to create the updated Crossroad images and that takes more power (or time on my computer which I ain’t got).

2. Find someone else with a mega powerful computer I that can either render the images over a week or so or do them themsleves (find another 3-d artist with anough time.)

3. I’ve also got to find time to put it all together, the next images will be a giant leap in quality and realism.

Not that I don’t think these images at the moment are not ok, they do the job but I’d like them better.

Pantamillion-sorry for being so stubborn and repetative.But i dont really get the whole idea.I understand you are creating whole enviroment on the computer,along with DCs helping people and all the stuff.
Did i understand it right that it is possibile for you as for an lder to create such characters to be operating in the astral realm??If so,how???
I admit i took whole thing bit lightly on the beginnning but im getting interested in how do you think you gonna do it?
If you could elaborate about it a bit,id appreciate:)
jack