Conscious vs. subconscious?

I have always had a nack for MILD, If i ever need to wake up at a certain time, Im not sure how but I somehow know the time in my dreams and I wake up. Unfortunately, If I have to wake up for something that I dont want to (which is alot of the time) my mind doesnt do it, but if I am going to hang out with a friend, or go somewhere fun - my mind will wake me up a minute before I want to. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anyway I can gain control over this? I have been trying for months.

sorry, I didnt read that other post for MILD posts.

Yeah, I find that aswell, which is annoying because I don’t wake up for school, and then I’m always late. And then in the weekend I wake up too early and don’t get to sleep in like I want to.

I know a technique that can help you wake up at the right time. Well for me it either woke me up at the time or up to an hour before it.

What you do:
When you’re about to go to sleep lift up your head and bang it against your pillow. If you want to get up at 7 am bang it 7 times. 6am 6 times. etc. This really works. I was skeptical at first but it works. If you become an expert you don’t need to bang your head anymore. You will only need to have the intent to wake up at that time.
It works even if you haven’t got the right amount of sleep (although i don’t think it will work if you are very very tired)
OR
Use a loud alarm clock

lol,cool technique alex,i will try it… i hope no one will enter my room while i do :happy:

ok cool Im going to try that tonight. thanks :smile: Ill leave a post
tomorrow sayin if it works for me or not. thank you!!

I’ve been using an alarm clock for years, but in all that time I’ve been woken up by it probably less than 10 times. I always wake up a little before it’s set to go off.

It did work, I dont know if its coicidental becasue the alarm clock has been waking me up, but on normal days the alarm clock never wakes me up, and automatically turns off after a couple minutes. Thanks!

Well, sometimes I also have this thing, because when I am alone at home, and are going to heat food in the microwave, then I always go to the living-room while waiting for it to finish. I can’t see the microwave oven from the living room, and I usually don’t check the watch. But I then always get a feeling of that now it’s time to go in the kitchen, and when I enter the kitchen, there are always only a few secs before the microwave oven is finished with the cooking! So my subconsisous is counting the time for me. If it just could have kept track of longer time intervals too, so I could toss the watch away! :smile: