Riddles

Well The Alladin Answer is…

He Picks One And Tears It Up And Asks The King To Open The Other one.

I Got a new one for ya

A Window Cleaner was cleaning windows on the fifteenth floor of a sky scraper when he sipped and fell. He only suffered minor bruising. How was this possible when he is not wearing a safty harness and nothing slowed his fall?

:eek: :bored: :eh:

I know that pizza one!

But i heard it with t.v’s.

Its the way you do the math.

three tens make thirty

Minus the five makes 25

Tehn add the £2 for the tip makes 27

Now add the $3 refund Makes 30

HA :happy:

jesta: he was cleaning the window from the inside :smile:

A raven is like a desk??? Hmm… perhaps because nobody likes working on it? g

If this is really a math problem, I think it doesn´t matter how the balls are mixed…
Sooooo… The prisoner puts 25 white balls in each jar,and throws the black balls away?

That´s what I really love&hate about riddles: You never know wether the answer is something logical, something totally absurd or something that is too obvious to be concidered :wink:

@DreamAddict
Sorry,I don´t know if I can explain it any better, kmcdonal was perfectly right.But I´ll try:

3 White flags
1 Black flag

->2 Possbilities:

1.Two have a white and one has a black
Two of the prisoners see the black flag, so they immediately say “Mine is a white” since there isn´t a black one left.

2.Everyone has a white
Nobody says anything, since they all see 2 white flags.BUT if any had a black flag, the other two would know that theirs is white (see possibilitie 1).So, nobody can have a black one.

New riddle follows

A man is on a journey, he wants to find the hidden land.At some point, the pass splits into two (left and right).At each side is a guard, and in the middle is a sign that says:

“Only the smartest people shall find our hidden land.You can ask our guards for the way, but you can only ask ONE question.One of the guards is always lying, the other one always says the truth.”

How can the man reach the hidden land?

traumgänger: No, he shall use ALL the balls.

ulrik_tr : if there has to be 50 balls in each jar, the probabilety of picking a white ball is not dependent on how many white balls there are in each jar.

sleeper: no no. I didn’t say that there has to be 50 balls in each jar. you can put 80 balls in one jar, and 20 balls in another jar.

Best one:
“Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.”
Very hard

PS I no the answer :slight_smile:

language

ya! 8D u got it!

Well, language doesn’t end in -gry :eh: Could someone explain me that?

Ask about what the other guy would say if you asked him for the way, and take the other way.

That confuses me too.

GRY, you said to listen carefully, so I thought “He must mean, G or Y or soemthing like that…” :neutral:

and then I see language and think WTF? :eh:

… it doesn’t end in g and it doesn’t end in y… I’m confused

it said think of 3 words with gry at the end, hungry and angry r 2. that was all just to throgh u off, so now u’ll get it… i hope

I’ve heard one like that before.

Couldnt do it then either.

Bugger!

:sad:

ulrik_tr : the prisoner puts all the white balls in one jar and the black in the other.

ok if you realy like math try this one

There is 5 men and a monkey on an island, they have been gathering coconuts all day and have fallen asleep.
The first man wakes up and decides to hide his share of the nuts, he devides the nuts in to 5 equal shares and gives the monkey the nut left over. after hidding his share he goes back to sleep.
After a while the second man wakes up and does as the first man. devides the nuts in to 5 equal shares ,gives the nut left over to the monkey and hides his share.
one after one tha last 3 men does as above, each time giving one nut to the monkey.
what is the smallest number of coconuts the men could have gathered ?.
(what if there is 101 men on the island?)

ulrik_tr : whate i wrote above is wrong . he puts one white ball in a jar and the rest of the balls in the other jar.

How did they carry that many coconuts?

:wink:

Sleeper- I don’t know if this is right, but does each man get 6 coconuts?
Take one away and it leaves you with five, which can be divided by five.
There are 5 men altogether so there are 30 coconuts collected in total.

alex : if they had gathered 30 ,what would happen when the first man wakes ? he would devide the coconuts in to 5 shares of 6 nuts, which would leave no nut forw the monkey.

now you can try fix this by adding one nut, but that just moves the problem to the second man leaving him with 4 nuts fore the monkey.
( (31-1)(4/5) = 24 = 54+4 )