Any Artists in here? :)

Not that I consider myself an artist… but “one in the making” :wink: Anyway… I drew this picture and I wanted to show everyone. If you have any pictures you’ve drawn/painted/whatever, I would love to see them!

hanson.net/users/hansonsbish/pic.jpg

and the original is here: hanson.net/users/monihan/000.jpg

:content:

That’s pretty darn good. I’m very bad at trying to recreate real life images into art form. But I like to think I’m pretty good at odd-shaped imaginative art, … like shapes, patterns and stuff.

Zaerus has some art that’s pretty good.

Epic Dewfall also has some 200+ that he claims he created initially in LD’s. You can see most of them on his website. This guy rarely post, so I’m speaking for him. :content:

Zaerus I’m sure has plenty to say. :wink:

Take-care!

Thanks! :content:

And I look forward to hearing from Zaerus. hehe

I am constantly drawing, and every now and then I will draw something from a dream because I think it is beautiful or worthwhile. But, these are all in sketchbooks.

What is really strange is that now and then I will be drawing a landscape at random, and then realize it was part of a dream.

Perhaps every work of art is really part of a dream.

I think it looks good, but can’t you draw better subject(no offense). I just hate hanson, Sorry. Otherwise it looks great.

accually im drawing now, ill post it here 2mar0

Hubbs, what makes you hate Hanson?

Mmmm Bop!

You hate Hanson because of mmmbop? hehe… They have so many better songs. Seriously, their newer stuff is really awesome. You would never know it was the same band that did that cheesy little song. (Hey, they were little kids lol.) They’re very good musicians… not fake like Britney or BSB or anything no offense to anyone They write their own songs, play their own instruments… it’s almost like the fact that they became famous because of mmmbop sucks because now it’s harder for people to look past that. If you are interested in seeing what I mean, check out this page and listen to some short clips of songs that will be on their new album next year. You just might be surprised at what you hear. :tongue:

How 'bout musical artists? :music: Anyone else in a band?

cheers! :beer:

I wrote a song, and still trying to write more… Sorry again about Hanson, i gave them a chance again(or listen to what they had to sing about, i click your icon :cool_laugh: ), But I rather Stick with some Manson. Its to mellow and boring and i dont like them still. THEY NEED TO ROCK OUT MORE, AND THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN and if it did happen, it would be like Vanilla Ice doing Metal.

I write music. Mainly electronic music such as trance, trip hop, break beats, and progressive house. I would also like to make rock, but I don’t have the money for the equipment yet. Does anyone else out there write this type of music?

I hAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS INVOLVED IN THAT CRITERIA OF MUSIC. My friends first debut was at really good club down in South Beach Miami, It’s called “Level” wehn he comes back from Orlando he has a spot their every friday night. The hard part is you have to be 21 :grin: to get in . I don’t have that problem, but most of my friends do! He plays dark breaks or something, im not sure exatly, i could find out though :happy:

https://cyril.deviantart.com

i do some stuff, photography, bit of photoshop stuff…[/url]

Anyone has some good advice to get rid of artist block :sad: ? My dreams are lately in a very normal surrounding, so dreaming doesn’t help anymore… ~sigh~

I am: yukka.nl/
:cool:

Not bad Hypnodude, the bands sound is clear and organized. I like harder music myself, but i can see other people getting into it. What do you do for the band? Keep it up if it seems everything is working out.

Thanks! :smile:

Well the music at our site is about three years old… :confused:

We’re now working on a new CD. Recordings are finished, now we are mixing all songs… :smile:

Hypno - Great tunes! :alien: Let us know when you’ve posted your new material :flower:

I’m a minimalist artist, meaning I do art that revolves around small detail. I do designs and random interfaces, for computer applications and websites (posters etc. also). Some might know my chosenOS skin suite for Windows (now being ported to Linux and Mac OS X), and am currently working on a new suite… go to my website for some art or a direct link to my gallery: chosenone-.deviantart.com/gallery