flood gates opened

for me it started about a month and a half ago, i started to get more lds.
but within this month in particular i’ve noticed a dramatic increase. and my increase in lucidity is usually steady, but this month it crushed steadiness (and thankfully so). i’ve had maybe 7 lds this month, and about 3 this week. to some experienced ld’ers this isn’t alot, but as for progression, i feel as if i turned a corner.
and whats weird is that this is the first month i’ve went without smoking weed. coincidence?

Some people even say that smoking weed can induce LD’s. I think it depends on how your personal psychic reaction is. THC can have a wide variety of effects on your psyche, so it can help someone to have LD’s or make it harder.

From what i have heard, ppl report dreamrecall to worsen with smoking weed.

At least many people have recognized this. So it may help if you do not smoke it regularly. But just look at the “Marijuana”-thread in “shortcuts to lucidity”.

7 a month and 3 a week is damn excellent result!!!Be happy for it,i wish i had such a score.Any idea what caused that boost?
Keep it up!!:slight_smile:

well, i definetly think not smoking weed was a major factor. added with that i also read “exploring the world of lucid dreaming”.
you work so hard to get you’re first ld, thats cool at first. but even with the satisfaction of having a ld at all is a strive for more of a proficiency for all the work you’ve done.

no matter how long you practice and study ld’ing theres always something new to learn.

That is great news Probobo. Keep it up. Just think, you could get yourself up to 3 a night! :grin: