kmcdonald, what is up with your avatar man? :P

it’s a tad strange…
:eh:

And it’s also quite strange that topic like this is in “the Quest for Lucidity”-forum. :smile:

Sorry, but I find his icon so disturbing… lol excuse this post.

i like kmcdonalds avatar…i reckon it looks cool.

was :wink:

I guess I will change it to something in celebration of my astral-explorer-ness (man I spend too much time here :wink: ) something a little less provocative of strong and polarized opinions… like maybe a picture of someone happily smoking a joint (hey, we know no one here really cares about that stuff :content: )… just kidding of course. I will have to think of something though… I will ask the next dream character I can ask I guess, If I can remember…

I can’t believe I just wasted peoples time with that message… :bored:

After this Post i officially feel more dumb, Thanks now i can sleep better at night, by the way his avatar is cool!

Your avatar rocks. You should definitely not change it. I noticed it right away when I began posting here

Lets talk about it now!

Heh heh… I actually made three avatars in one day that I want to use in the future. I decided to use this one first.

They all had themes. This one is “Originality”.

There is nothing original under the sun. This has been taught to us by my image of opression, the guy staring at you. But yet, this is offset by the handwriting in the background, although faint, it is there, it is saying to you: “Everyone is an individual, not neccesarily original, but they aren’t the same”.

It is all in the feel of “paper document” because I first heard the quote “there is nothing original under the sun” in a journalism class.

This was created from a combination of some original manuscripts by Freud and a fake passport of some dictator.

Damn, some much hidden irony, I’m glad i asked!

Hubbs, hwo do you feel? are everythink ok at home?

I wish that I also could manage to make a avatar that got it’s own topic.

everything? you mean…Hellyeah!!! does it seem like i have personal issues? I am out and about and sometimes when i on to this website i might be a little tipsy(drunk) but other times i am fine and intrested. What brought this question towards my attention? Am I the person that sticks out a little bit more? Otherwise, life is Great In the house of the Hubbs!

“Originality” was starting to annoy me… the incessant gaze of that guy bored through my skull too quickly. Freud said… " I can’t bear having someone stare at me for eight hours a day." or something to that effect, in reference to his patients… or, his own “work”, you might say… I feel similarly about my own “work”.

So, now we have “Anger”. Unfortunately… It is hard to capture “anger” abstractly in such a small space, so I ended up with something that looks more like “the beginning of time”. But, I made sure to get a semi-resonant (if that is a phrase) face in the corner, that is only almost subconciously visible if you are not looking for it.

I almost stuck the face of God from the Holy Grail [monty python] as a joke to show the half-failure of this icon… but I decided it ended up capturing a certain type of anger:

My anger towards the icon!

:hm: :content: