"Teacher" Speaking to me before I fall asleep

Greets everybody, this is my first post on this forum. I would just like to share a little something about my dreaming habits. :tongue:

Usually when I am just about to fall asleep, I get into this trance-like state and I can sometimes see an older woman with blondish/white hair that is speaking to me, and telling me about things. I usually wake up with a sense of knowing that I love. I think that this person has taught me things through my sub-concious.

I am a firm believer that when we die, we become spiritual beings, and that everybody can visit this realm that most call the “Astral plane.” This woman looks almost like my Grandmother, but I can’t really be sure because I never really knew her.

Anyway, I love the forum, and I can’t wait to speak to all of you!
:shy:

Hey,

This person may be your spirit guide. See the above topic “The Big Spirit Guide Topic” where there is more detailed discussion about Spirit Guides.

Maybe when you reach a Lucid Dream try and summon this character to your dream, if he/she isn’t already there. And question the person about who he/she is and ask the meaning of his/her presence etc.

I am in sync with your view on a spiritual existence after our physical lives. Though I believe that there are afterlife’s even preceeding our ‘spirit afterlife’. Maybe in the form of re-incarnation.

There was currently a show on TV about a guy John Edward who can contact spirits who have ‘crossed over’ and serve as a ‘messenger’ for the spirit to talk to a relative or friend. I am skeptical of this as it is a TV show, but none the less he was quite convincing.

:wink:

~ceavou~