Riddles

that one about the gap in the bridge reminded me of this one.

There’s this bridge going across a valley. It costs… uhh thinks of something let’s say… €500 to get across. Half way, there’s a hut with a watchman in it.

It takes you an hour to get across the bridge and every 30 minutes, the watchman checks to see if anyone is going across.

How do you get across? :grin:

and no, it doesn’t involve shooting the watchman or anything, and you can’t drive a car across the bridge.

I don’t know if this is right but do you just pay the watchman €500? And then he’ll let you across.

No, lets just say you were mugged before reaching the bridge.

and no, that’s not a clue, it’s nothing to do with a mugging.

you start waking when there is 20 min to the next check, when 20 min has past and the watchman cimes to check, you turn around and do as if you are waking the other way, he will think you payed the last time he checked. when he goes back in the hut you turn around and walk over the bridge ???

Sleeper… you almost got it… you have the right idea but… it’s not exactly that.

Ok this is what you do, you start walking and then half an hour later you turn around, then the watchman thinks you came from the other side without paying, so then he tells you to get back there.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, listen to Grooves riddle…

A man and his sun got in to a car accident , the police rushed to his car as fast as they could but when they got there ,there was blood everywhere but no sighn of the man where did he go

Jesta: The man and his son crashed with somebody else, and drove off again? :grin:

Edit: Or they weren’t hurted at all and ran from the car? :grin: And somebody else got badly hurt?

Ah well try this one on for size…

i am my father’s son’s sister

I am also my brother’s brother

who am I?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :eh: :eh: :bored: :grin: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:

Jesta: A transsexual? :grin:

:grin: LOL

seriously though Jesta, that IS to only answer, You’re a Tranny! :smile:. loll

No one has yet given a correct explanation for the car/goats riddle yet! :neutral:

Well Personally i am not but yes that is the answer.

Try this one on for size…

There is a guy who has his friend over the only problem is that the guy that owns the house forgot his keys inside so they cant’ get in no open windows no nothing no way in exept the chimney so they go down the chimney and friend has alot of soot on it and the owner doesn’t have a speck so they take a look at eachother and the owner goes to the bathroom and washes his face while the friend doesn’t do a thing WHY?

:bored: :eh: :cool_laugh: :grin: :happy:

The friend that got soot all over him looked at the other clean guy and thought that he would be clean as well so he didn’t think he needed cleaning. The owner saw that the friend had soot all over him and thought that he would have it on him as well, so he washes his face. Wow, i thought i would never get that, but i did. Right?

Damn you…

I will have a impossible one soon.

Just you wait

Just you wait

:grrr:

lol :grin: :content:

Hey, SeanIRL, I think I’ve got the answer to your guy and the bridge question. Not sure but, It’s worth a try right? :cheesy:

Anyway, you start walking across the bridge, and just as the watchman comes out to see if anyone is on it, you turn the other way. That way he’ll think that you came from the other side of the bridge and order you to turn back, but it’s really to the side where you want him to go. So am I right??? :shy:

hey imagine scroll up a bit and find out :confused:tupid:

lol jk disregard that

:eek:

:tongue: my god, how did you figure that out?
:neutral:

"SeanIRL
Novice Dreamer

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:45 pm Post subject:

Sleeper… you almost got it… you have the right idea but… it’s not exactly that.

Ok this is what you do, you start walking and then half an hour later you turn around, then the watchman thinks you came from the other side without paying, so then he tells you to get back there.
"

¬_¬…

Can somebody please tell the answer of the riddle with the goats and the car, I’m tired of wondering on it :eh: :confused: :grrr:

lol Sorry didn’t see that message and I WILL disregard that lucky for you eh?:lmao: