The 100% Free Lucid Helper

I have no clue :bored: I just used the first thing that popped into my head, and hey…if my head is what im trying to tap into, why not use it against itself. :wink:

I don´t know why it doesn´t work for me, but now I copy-pasted the link instead of clicking on it.
It looks really cool, I´ll try it.

Traumgänger

I don’t get it. How’s this supposed to help me LD?

The idea behind images like this is to plant something in your head.

Perhaps this one is a little too slow for subliminal messaging, but the point is still there. I suppose even at the very least it gets you thinking about LDs, which is ALWAYS a good thing.

I’ve seen quite a number of similar animations around the place, and people claim that it works. If it appears to work for someone, it’ll probably work for other people as well.

Thanks, MyOwnMystikJurny

But I don’t see any images. All I see is the little pinwheel lookin thingy. :bored: I don’t see any words or anything.

ClintB24: As long as the pinwheel is moving it is working. You are not supose to see the text since it is supose to be subliminal (it flashes so fast that only the submind detects it) On my computer it’s moving too slow so I see the text. I’m gonna give it a try dought.

Well, I can se the text perfectly easily when the animation is running? Seems like it’s too slow for me…

I think the speed of the animation depends heavily on how fast your computer is. My Pentium 133Mhz is able to see the text.

Hmm, the wheel isn’t moving at all for me. It’s completely still and I have an 800Mhz. I’m just soooo lucky when it comes to stuff like this LOL. :grrr: :content: But, hey, I did have a nice LD last night after seein it, so maybe it did do somethin for me. :grin:

Well, I am using a 1000MHz (1GHz) with WinXp, and the wheel is moving so slowly that I can read the text. The reason is that GIF animations have a specific frame rate so that the speed of the computer has minimal effect.

I can see this text quite clearly on P 1200 so I think this animation is just to slow.

Oh, I thought it was because of my slow computer. It often shows .gifs slow if I have many things running, no matter what the framerate is. I have not tested it on one of my “faster” computers.

ClintB24, some browser’s allow you to turn off animations. What browser are you using? If it is IE6, then you can check in "Tools>Internet Options>“Advanced” tab> and look under “Multimedia” for “play animations in webpages.” Make sure that it has a check.

Or you can download and save the image to view in a separate image viewer. I often use IrfanView, “IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer (worldwide) with Animated-GIF support.” It displays .gifs very well. It even easily extracts every frame so you can read the words.

Good call Addict!! My browser wasn’t configured to do animations. Thanks a ton!!! :grin:

I actually made it move slow on purpose, but i made the letters grey so they sorta fit the mix of black and white. dont try to figure out the words only try to figure out what the background picture is when it says “yourself”. When you try to see this picture you will have read the words so many times that they seep into your brain.

Gerard d-_-b

I don’t think it really matters how fast the text changes. It’s not like your subconscious is going to ignore anything slow enough for your conscious mind to pick up :smile:

Unless somehow the effectiveness of subliminal messaging depends on your conscious mind not being able to read the text?

:Rubs Chin: :eh:

MyOwnMystikJurny: Maybe you should make two animations which included travelling as a dream sign, and being at school. That would be great (for me) :cool_laugh:

Explain to me how you want it, and i will glady do it for you. Make sure you write the first thing that comes to your mind because we need to tap into the source.

I was just thinking of the same thing as you have made here, just with a different text :smile:

I couldn’t get to the site, but a good thing to look at to induce lucidity is your face in the mirror for a while. Look into your eyes and out loud repeat to yourself, “I am Dreaming, I am Dreaming, I am Dreaming!” right before you go to bed.