Werid Dreams

Lately, i have been stuck in a werid mind set that creates these werid dreams for me. I havent’ done anything different to my normal life, except have a little bit more work on my schedule. Its kinda of funny when i have thses dreams, b/c i have no sort of connection or understanding.(It’s just, :wow: those type of dreams!)

The first one , i was walking some where outside, and i had notice a person without a arm. First thought that came, it was normal, b/c i have seen cases like that on the street plenty of times. It suprise you back then but now, you have seen alot in this world today. But its a dream, so i look back and see the next person with the same problem, and the next, and next, and so on, on …It was like a family with no arms,and it was in their gene pool to not have an arm. I felt odd, b/c most dreams have more meaning than that.

The second one that left no importance and odd feelings to me. I had a baby, scary to say because at this age no one wants a baby(I still want to Party, no offense). I was utterly suprised. I came to the room every once in a bit , b/c i heard crying. I saw my evil cat trying to kill my baby deliberately, by taking the oxygen from its mouth. I kicked my cat(b/c she hates me and i hate her) to prevent my baby from dying, and i look at the baby to see if it was ok, and it look like me. That was the scary part of the dream, i put the baby back and went back to the other room. Then again i heard crying, i ran back to see the baby crawling on the trying to get away from the cat. I was disturbed, but laughed to myself, b/c i actually remember something odd and stupid.

So this post was to show and ask for your weird perspective of dreams and Lucid Dreams! I just wanted to see what you think or beat my scary werid ass dream.

Well, :smile: although it fun to assume you’re just dissing our screwed up gene pool, I doubt that’s what its about.

My guess is that it has something to do with you feeling that you are able to accomplish or do things that those around you can’t. Or maybe you’re just getting old enough to realize how bizarre the world really is :smile:

The baby dream: I actually had something remotely similar recently - so I can relate. I decided that it was just showing me how much I was not ready for a kid. All the fear & frustration. In mine, the cat was a burgler but same thing, really.

[/quote]
Well, although it fun to assume you’re just dissing our screwed up gene pool, I doubt that’s what its about.
My guess is that it has something to do with you feeling that you are able to accomplish or do things that those around you can’t. Or maybe you’re just getting old enough to realize how bizarre the world really is.
[/quote]

Good point of view, I can look at it at that perspective, b/c this what i am used to seeing or dealing with(i guess). I guess its good to see what another has to say, to actually understand of what is one(Me) going through. I guess i can’t see the explantions or the catch or the meaning of what happens, b/c i am too disturbed off the dream itself

The werid Dream Came BACK! :panic:

This stuff was just like the cat dream, but vice versa. This cat by the way is really mine IRL, and she hates me and i try to like her,but she is always a bitch to me. Back to the dream, last time it contain me having a baby and she was trying to kill it or something. This time, i was in my room and saw a little baby kitten. I saw it and wonder howdid it get their, and i saw my cat around it taking care of it. So i am thinking, how the hell did my cat have a kitten if she is cut? So i try to pet the kitten, while i tried, my cat attcked me and would’nt get the hell off of me! I struggled with her, and woke up. Another werid ass dream that had no meaning, at this point i am trying to connect the other werid dream with this one :shrug: . Only b/c it had the same theme, or idea, of protecting one’s baby. Now what the hell are these thoughts doing in my head? I have no connection to these dreams at all, (at least) during this period of my life.I guess i can end by saying it was another F*cking werid Dream! :crazy:

It’s my opinion that dreams are not specifically trying to tell us anything, and are simply the result of a whole bunch of partial memories thrown before you, acted upon by your mostly non-functioning ability to reason and generally include at least a little of everything you experienced throughout the day.

Hubbs:

You seem to dream about your cat a lot :smile:

I certainly wouldn’t call them ‘Weird dreams’, but rather simply say that dreams are weird.

It’s like getting a few peices from a whole bunch of different puzzles and forcing them to fit together into a single new one.

That damn cat, you would not belive how much she hates me, Hell i am sick of talking about her, that is how much i hate her. Hopefully i have no more dreams about my cat.