Hi ppl

Hi ppl. ok new to this site, intouch with lucid dreaming, Wish me luck.

i think there is sombody allready called dreamscape.
alwell
welcome anyways

Well, there is another Dreamscape here, more info on him here… slagt.net/ld4all/profile.php … file&u=105

Maybe you should change user name, people could confuse you with Dreamscape. Well anyway, I don’t want to sound naggy, so…

Good luck! I wish you many happy lucid dreams in the future! :cool_laugh: :> :beer:

Hey,
well good luck goes to all of us eagerly attempting to have one first LD!

:flower: Hi!

since visiting these forums i have felt spoilt, being able to LD naturally, its a pitty its not something everyone can do with ease, i feel especially sorry for all the people who claim they cant dream at all. dreaming and lucid dreaming should be something everyone can enjoy.

Stokesy, your comment has inspired a whole new topic named “Dreamlessness damaging effects.” This topic was split from replies to this thread and moved into the “the Stuff Dreams are made of…” forum.

[color=red]Welcome to the bunch Dream Scape![/color] Your presence is already sparking interesting discussions. :smile:

hi

hey !
Welcome to the site and good luck on getting lucid !
c ya ! ^_~

Hi Dream Scape,
Good luck! :tongue:

hey, welcome :smile:

[color=red][mod] Hello and welcome. We have a special topic to say hi: :the BIG “HI, i’m new here!” topic.

So, to keep all “HI’s” together, this topic will be locked.

[/mod][/color]