Manifesting people and/or things in LD's............

Last night I had an amazing LD - It was actually a DILD, after I recognized a dreamsign, I immediately took off, and started to fly. After I landed, I brought myself into a house, and noticed a hot tub that was in one of the large bathrooms upstairs. I willed myself into it, and next thing I noticed, I was in it, naked. I then thought I should try something wild, so I attempted to manifest a woman, and nothing happened - so I tried harder and harder until the unthinkable happened. A clone of myself actually “spun” out of my body and sat motionless in front of me with a look of awe on “its” face. :nervous:
Well, I was beyond shocked and thought that was just WAY too weird, so I covered up my clone’s face right away, trying to mold it in my mind, and just thought “just turn into a woman”, and the clone turned into my ex. The LD then started to fade, but luckily I remembered the rubbing hands technique, and it worked like a charm to retain lucidity ( I couldn’t spin while sitting in the hot tub ). I can’t really tell the rest… :grin:

The whole point of me posting this is to ask:  Has anyone found an easy way to manifest people or things in LD's???  I'm generally a newbie LDer (I've only had about 6-10 LD's to date), so I haven't had much of a chance to test it out.  I read in one of Laberge's books that even though you fully know it's a dream, you have to try to keep it within realistic boundaries, -- like looking away, thinking of someone, and then looking back to see if they've appeared.  Or maybe, having someone appear behind a door.  I guess, simply, my brain isn't used to manifesting things out of the thin air right in front of my eyes (I forgot to look away), so out of confusion, it cloned me to use as a mold..as a starting point.  And although that too is far from reality, technically, it (the manifestation) still came from somewhere (out of my body), and not out of thin air  :eek: 
Has anyone here been able to successfully "will" or manifest a person or thing out of thin air???  I guess it would just take some practice, some conditioning of the mind to simply let it know that it's possible to do in a dream.  Has that weird clone thing ever happened to anyone??  ???

What I do is close my eyes and try to imagine it, then open my eyes and its there. I use this for lots of different things, mostly getting to other places, but it works just as well for making people appear :smile:.

I guess i am lucky. Everytime i try i succeed in making something appear from thin air. Just by willing it. I don’t need to close my eyes or anything. I can also make things dissapear.

Perhaps you could go along the lines of thinking that you’re doing magic and it’s just like a magic trick. Then you don’t really have to do anything, just think it.

Another thing that i have mentioned in another post is (if you’ve ever wached star wars) to act like yoda. It might even be useful to watch the one where yoda tries to get luke skywalker to lift up his plane thing from inside a swamp. Luke doens’t think it’s possible and has doubts. Because of that he is unsuccessful. Yoda believe it can be done and then doess it.
You can even practice in real life. You just have to fool your mind that reality isn’t really reality. Then try and change something into something else or make something appear. Of course it won’t work but should get that out of your mind and expect there to be something. Don’t have the attitude that you will try to do it next time you’re in a dream, but rather have the attitude that you will do it.

This worked in my third LD, where i made many many things out of thin air and i’ve never had troubles since.

okay, 2 things. Persons and things are 2 different thing to do.
People is rather easy, You should know that they are there, like. Where could they be? behind a door, or in the sofa on the other side of the door. It is rather hard to try to do a person from thin air due to your mind do not like that idea. usally.
Things is rather easy, flex your mind and the dreamscape will flex with it.( thats how i do it )
I have had LDs as long as i remember so things aint that hard, Just try to keep focus on the dreamscape around you if you create a thing like a car or anything, I have had some dreams “Crash” due to i had dropped my concentration on the dreamscape…

with people i have still a hard time sometimes, but normally they come…

This reflects my feelings the closest. I think that when you ask a question to yourself in the form, “When I am dreaming, how do I ____?”, the answer is: “Ask a dream character how to _____.” Because you will believe that what they tell you will work more than you will believe what we tell you will work.

I have previously been told by a DC to get into a kamehameha stance (feet apart, like you will when doing lunges, and hand together at the wrists, but hands bent at 180 degrees from each other and fingers bent), and think of what I want to be materialized, and just shout something loud. And it works…

i had my first LD in a long tme not too long ago, and the first thing i tryed was to turn on the sprinkler with my mind, but jus willing it didnt do the trick. what i found successful was to close my eyes, imagine it happening, count 3, 2, 1. open them and instantly make a hand gesture, like a magician, and i worked pretty much every time, i could mae things move, change the colour or peoples hair, control birds, everything, i didnt try manifesting anything, but still, give this technique a try, and remeber, always expect it to happen, like your magic or something.