What's your most beautiful dream-scene?

Water is very special in my dreams. I haven’t quite consciously understood it’s varied symbolism.

One dream I was time traveling through the universe, I instantly flew by our planets so very fast in the blink of an eye but yet they were in complete detail. I then was ejected out of our solar system only to find out I have gone too far, I felt the abyss. So I reversed myself and headed back to our solar system.

I then found myself then riding above an ocean, it felt infinitely large and I was consumed by its presence. The water was purple in color and had a glistening shine that diamonds could not compare. The shine did not engulf the purple waves but added to its grandeur. Gentle waves bounced as I could feel the depth of the sea.

Most powerful and how consuming. Other experiences in water have followed. Awesome to say the least.

I’ve never in any dream have seen water. Ah it sounds so cool. My favourite dreamscene was seening the moon dominate they sky.I mean to say cover the sky almost all over. Anyway the moon was like in real life expect no craters visible and plus it had a hole in the center and a bolt of lighting flashed around inside.

Wow… really makes u think, huh?

I’ve had two dreams scenes that tie for most beautiful…

when I was little, I had a dream that I walked home from school. The trees in the yard were indiscribably beautiful, and there was a unicorn right there. I’ve never seen anything so beautiful as that unicorn…It’s mane sparkled in the moonlight. All the shadows were not dark, but rather full of black light. It was so peaceful; I think that was when I was about six or so, odd how it’s so clear.

the other was a scene where I was looking down a snow covered hill at a pine forest; it was just before sun rise. I was sitting on a fence and closed my eyes; I saw what can only be discribed as winter blue, and heard beautiful music that was the sound of icecicles breaking.

:cheesy: these are the two dreams that get me through the hard days

My most beautiful dream is when I dreamt that I was in the back yard at night with my friend’s parents, and they had wine in their hand, and with the other they pointed at the sky and told me to look up at how beautiful the sky was, so I looked up and there were three yellow moons, and this HUGE saturn was spinning around the right moon at incredible speeds, that seemed to create a cold vacuum around me, blowing space into my face, making me feel cold (also it seemed so close that I could touch it), I got so scared that I felt my stomach go completely cold, and I looked away in fear. But slowly I started looking at it more and more and after a while it actually was a pleasure to watch it. The planet was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

This scene wasn’t so much beautiful as it was surreal, but it was still pretty cool.
I was on this road, lucid, and the sky was blue and red and orange in one direction, like a beautiful sunrise. In the other it was black with storm clouds, windy, with blue bolts of lighting so far off that you couldn’t hear the thunder, but you could still see the lightning.
In the sky were these little ultralights flying around. I walk around for a bit, and grounded my awareness pretty well, but then I want off flying to explore the rest of the dream, which wasn’t nearly as cool as the scene the dream started with.

I had a dream that was more emotinaly beautiful then looks but it was cool. My grandpa whome I was pretty close to (I’m close to my other one too) had died of a heart attack and I missed him alot. when I went to bed that night (I think I was Lucid but I’m not sure) he was sitting in the swing in my backyard and I wwent and sat on his lap and it was just like he was alive again. Then he said he had to go and I started to cry and he comfterted me and said that he was ok and to tell everyone that he loved them and it ended… :crying: heh, I’m crying right now… It was really beautiful because it was fall, mine and his favourite season…

hey all

new here, and it is wonderful to see people sharing these experiences. in a dream earlier this year i swear i saw where i want to go when i die. beautiful-- a green island by the sea, with huge tall clouds through which rays of sunshine reached through and played on the ground. i didn’t want to leave…

el

the most beautiful dream (or more like sequence of dreams) that i’ve ever had was a kind of music video dream… i was at the lake, taking a nap in my car, with the seat layed back & listening to a Nine Inch Nails tape (the speakers on each side of my head made for good oversized headphones) & i think there may have been one song on the album that i didn’t dream a music video for… every song had a seperate sequence, (sometimes i would fly or walk to a different area for the next “video”) i can’t remember which scenes went with which songs (unless i listen to the entire album, then i could walk you through it) but each was unique & strangely artistic. in one, i was walking/running through rafters in an abandoned building, while someone (a guy that looked kinda like the crow) followed after me, in another, i was flying over a forrest, so close that my arms brushed the leaves & the scene ended in me passing through a waterfall… the overall dream was a bit demented (i was listening to NIN, by the way), but the depth & scenery to me was beautiful…

Yuitsu…thats a great dream…pity there isn’t a way to record our dreams onto dvd or something similar so we could share them later…lol.

My most beautiful dream scene:
In a cave…more like a grotto…carved into a very steep mountainside high above the level of the clouds. The vision was of a sheet of silvery clouds spanning forever, the sun was setting amongst distant mountain ranges, sunlight streaming through the sheet of clouds making them shimmer with all the colours of the rainbow. The valleys below the clouds barely visible through the thin layers of cloud.
I was sitting at the mouth of the grotto, cross legged, meditating while watching the sunset.
The scene lasted a long time as the sun and sky changed colours many times over while it was setting.
I remember waking up before I could figure out how I was going to get down from such a steep mountainside.
:smile:

One of the most extatic dreams I’ve ever had, happened about 4 months ago.
I was in the kitchen when I got lucid. I wished I could see my own body sleeping and went to my bedroom. Indeed there was my body asleep on my bed. It was very weird to see this, difficult to describe.
Then I thought of experimenting on my sleeping body, so I put my hand on the forehead of my sleeping body and concentrated on having a wonderful feeling when I should awake.
After I did this, I went outside into the garden. Everything was so much detailed and the colours were so vividly alive. I jumped into the air and made some loops in the air which gave me an incredibly strong feeling of being free! I never felt so extatic and free!! The freedom I experienced is beyond words.
A minute later I awoke, having a truly deep and warm feeling inside my head, as if something fundamental had changed with me. It was as if I touched my soul in this dream. Or so it felt. This feeling stayed a couple of hours, but it definitely changed my life in a subtle way.

Another beautiful moment came a few weeks later. Somewhere in the middle of a lucid dream I listened through the headphones of a friend of mine who was with me. I only could hear about 5 seconds of music, but it was definitely the most beautiful melody I’ve EVER heard. It sounded a bit like some simple melodic goatrance melody. This sound gave me a wonderful feeling. Then I awoke, still playing the melody in my head.

If you would’ve gone ‘into’ your sleeping body (like lie down and sink into it) you could have an out-of-body experience, just that you got to let go of physical existence. Just try it :happy:

Well, a friend of mine says this was already a distorted OBE, because I had this warm deep feeling when I awoke.
But I’ll give it a try if it should happen again. Thx for the suggestion, chosenone :wink:

Wow. I really like those two middle paragraphs. You should seriously think about making that into a poem. The first sentence is awsome.

hehe the best sky Ive seen was in one of my “end of the world” dreams…

I was standing outside, they had just annouced that the earths climate’s and weather patterens were changing and we were all going tom died (theres more to it…but i cant fully remember), anyways I looked around my area…seemed ok, I then looked up at the sky, it was blue with pink clouds…as i gazed more I could see the sun cause the sky to change colors…then it seems the sky itself was collasping…very wild

such wonderful things cannot be put into words.but as I said one time as I looked at such things was “so complex in it’s simplicity”

I always love to look at the stars. I can watch them for hours. When I remember to I look up in my dreams. I saw a pyramid of stars shooting through the sky then they burst apart and lit up the sky. Such beauty. Or Three moons the outside ones where slivered and the middle was full.it had stars circleing around them like electrons in atoms.

There are two dreams I recall having that stand out in my mind as truly memorable and beautiful. The first, I experianced when I was just 10 or so, though I still recall it vividly. I was a dolphin, and was swimming through the ocean. It was sort of an animated-3D dream, and everything was vivid and bright, playing and swimming through the blue-green see on a beautiful cloudless day. The water was crystal clear, and sparkling all around us.
The second, was a dream I had a year ago, where I was a gray wolf living during the Clondike days, and was a friend of a young girl and her father who lived in the forest. I could not talk, but the father could understand my thoughts often, and I protected them. One cold night during winter they were watching me, and I could see myself sitting up on a hill, howling hauntingly to the sky above me, which was filled with millions of shining stars that all stood out sharply. The girl asked what I was doing, and the father told her, I was singing to the sky.

Wow… [%
It’s amazing to read all these stories.
It’s so profound, so… poetic.

the most beautiful scene I’ve experienced in a dream was me standing on a hill looking down on this great landscape with big trees and a lake far away… and it felt like dawn, in the air and everything and big white flakes fell from the sky and whirled around in the air…
The ground felt like moss. It was very lovely.