Brain hemispheres

If you use your right hemisphere alot when awake, by doing creative things like drawing, playing instruments etc. , does that make your right hemisphere tired when you get to sleep?

Does it thus lower the chances to have a dream (you remember), and hence a lucid dream, since dreaming is mostly done with the right hemisphere?

Or does it insted strengthen your right hemisphere by “training” it, so that after a while you can have more intense dreams, for example?

This would then of course give opposite effects by using your left hemisphere alot when awake, so that your right hemisphere could get more active when asleep, for example.

Whales are believed to switch in hemisphere activity, so I thought it could be kind of the same with humans.

What do you think of this?

Actually, I think humans are also believed to switch hemispheres throughout the day. I’ve read every 45 minutes. I tried locating the URL where I read that, but I couldn’t find it. I remember reading that you can tell which hemisphere is working by what nostral you are breathing from. I’m not sure about this. I guess it all depends on how clear your sinuses are and if you are sick or not.

You bring up an interesting point. I think it “excersises” that side of the brain more and maybe increases your dream creativity. The “don’t use it, lose it” theory. The brain is said to work harder in sleep anyways.

I’m a bit omni-dextrous. When I was younger, I could write perfectly with both hands. Now my right hand is a better, my left wrist has been broken and it cramps some. Although, I seem to always use my left hand for the computer mouse more. I somewhat thought that I was excercising both hemispheres. If my left hand starts to cramp, I switch and vice versa.