things you have done in LD's part II

just a thought… if ur gonna change ur gender i’d see what its like to have sex in that state…

That’s a little bit disturbing, Neo :content:

lol, i no! i wouldnt dream (no pun intendid) of doing it(again no pun itendid).

I stretched my left arm while grabbing the top of a tall building, then I pulled myself back up. I can’t belive how easy that was since it was only my 2nd LD.

Being the earth must me amazing though. I mean in dreams, we can experience really abstract things, and they become hard to visualize and understand once awake. I was part of a system once (RD), either molecular or biological, and it was horrible and stressful. I can’t put the experience into words, and to think of it this happened more than just once.

Has anyone ever tried to have an astral projection?

Well, I haven’t done this in a LD yet :sad: , but in numerous ND. Still, I’m sure it’d be a fun thing either way. Just go take a history and or culture lesson either on another planet or in another universe. What you learn is quite entertaining. That is if you are into that kind of stuff.

(I also imagine a science lesson or watching the equivlent of intergalactic C-SPAN could be interesting though :grin: )

By the way - these posts are a great inspiration of LD ideas, thank you to all who have posted them here and in part I :content:

:wiske: Oh my Goodness!

I have had a lucid dream just like that. I was falling asleep wanting to have lucid sex dream. When I found myself in a dream, the first character I saw was a female(my own sex), but I didn’t care, it didn’t matter because I was just after the sensation of intercourse. So I made myself believe that “I was a Man” and when I pull down my pants I “Will have a Penis” so I took off my pants, and Goodness Gracious!!! I WAS a man! So I then proceeded to have intercourse with that female dream charactor.
After waking up from that dream, I really feel that I can honestly say that I know what it is like to have a penis.
I definintly got in touch with my masculinity side wth this dream. :cool_laugh:

Fantastic! Silvia…but tell was it fun to have a penis while in real your a female???

I could dodge bullits Matrix style 2 month ago…was fun to have super speed…

Hmmm…my while having lds about sex i was just a male as iam usual…usual? ehm always i mean…lol!

another thing that i want to try is like a grand theft auto ld. what a cool medium for violence.

Last night i went through the stargate (if any of you know what it is). It is this big metal circular frame with a vertical glowing blue water wall in the middle. It takes you to worlds very far away. It was very interesting.

In a recent LD, I was having fun experimenting different flying techniques. I started off hovering a few feet off the ground (floating horizontally), and then made myself rise up very quickly. Then from the height I dropped down again and stopped about a foot off the ground. This was great fun for a few goes - a bit like a theme park ride (but without the queues!).

A theme park without the queues…that gives me an idea! :content:

It’s 10 in the morning, and already I can’t wait until I go to sleep tonight. :grin:

I took a jog in the rain once thinking that it would be a good sensation to keep me lucid, and it acutally made the dream more lucid and it felt really cool

has anyone tried a zero g enviroment? i keep meaning to but have never got around to it

NIX:

Funny you should ask. I did something similar to that last night, which I’m about to add to my Dream Journal.

I seriously doubt it was similar to actual zero-g, but it certainly felt strange. Perhaps if I was outdoors it would have been better. :wink:

I was an armadillo in a non-LD. its was reaaaally weird to walk on 4 legs, and I was running through a field. :grin:

In one dream I managed to run on the walls but got stuck. Really weird standing on the wall when I lost all of my “momentum”.

The one thing I really want to do is have a musical LD. I want all of my dream characters to
only be able to sing and dance. A lot like the episode of Buffy “Once More With Feeling.”
Rooms full of dream characters spontaneously breaking into song and dance :partying_face:

I once wanted to materialize a UFO in a LD and not far away in the woods was a little toy UFO. Must try again and think bigger.

Imagining to be the earth is too complex to have a realistic feel, but an interesting concept still…

I talked to a girl in our school through ICQ in my first LD she said she was bored (hehe). I also tried visiting this site but the damn computer didn’t wanna find any site (and Internet Explorer was fucked up anyway - gaah must be Netscape propaganda in my LD!)

In my second LD I changed time and made an airplane land twice while I was onboard, and also teleported myself to a certain place.

In my third I was shot to death and re-awoke to avenge my death and freed slaves (me being one of em)

In my dreams I have been a wolf, a dragon, a dinosaur, and a crocodile. As a wolf, I have to say, travelling on four legs instead of two is ever so comfortable, I could just walk forever. Very fun. Being a crocodile was kind of cool too, really close to the ground. I think I’d like to try being a dolphin, or a seal…

Raging Canadian- I had a dream where I was walking down the street, singing “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego” and everyone I met started to sing along with me- does that count? :slight_smile:

Hi
I had zero gravity several times.
One time I had a FLD (I knew I was dreaming but I wasn´t lucid).I was in an underground tunnel, and I was hanging in the air under the ceiling.While doing so I thought “Wow, cool, now my lucid dream allows me to relive the moments when there was zero gravity for some 30 seconds in RL”
Nice feeling :smile:

Another time we went skiing, and while walking up the hill with ski boots I made those real high and long jumps, like you would do on the moon.

In on lucid dream I was in a dark elevator and wanted to get out, but it was really difficult to push myself through the wall cause I was hanging in the air and couldn´t move properbly