The perfect way to induce SP

Here are two ways you can induce SP on yourself I’ve tried both more than once and every time I’ve had success.

The first way is if you have a normal sleeping pattern where you get up fairly early in the morning everyday. Whenvever you get a day off to sleep in take about 2.5 to 5mg of melatonin sublingually before bed. Your body will try to naturaly wake up at the routine time you have been getting up but instead of getting up just stay in bed the melatonin will keep you groggy and your body will try to wake up. perfect for inducing SP.

The second way is to sleep as long as you can all day if possible after sleeping all night. Then after only staying awake for 4-5 hours go to bed at your regular bedtime but before bed take about 5mg or more of melatonin sublingually to help you fall asleep. Again, the melatonin will help you fall asleep but your body will try to wake up since you have already go a good rest Perfect for inducing SP’s.

I would suggest picking up a bottle of sublingually made pills they are alot more easier then say crushing up your own plus… they tast good.

Any one that tries this post your results here … I’m almost certain they will be close to mine.

inertiax

another method that works well for me is: If you wake up in middle of night/early morning, just lay completly still, dont move a muscle… This will induce the SP in less than a minute for me.

This method works best when waking up from an LD though, since then you are fully cons"dunno the word in english"/your mind is awake…

And yeah, i take no melatonin/herbs or any drugs.

um i feel a little stupid here, but… what’s a SP? for all i no its super powers lol

hello

I know this questions has been asked in past posts… but I dont remember it… anyways
Once Im on an SP, how do I go from there to a Lucid Dream…? what dp i have to do?

Neo: SP —> Sleep Paralysis

Rhapsody:

I think you’re supposed to focus on HI or whatever your mind makes up without involving yourself in it. Try observing your thoughts, and don’t forget You’re Dreaming! I can’t test this out becuase I’m never aware of SP.

Neo:
Move the cursor over the acronym SP , and you will hopefully see that it stands for sleep paralysis