Does anybody have any experience with the NovaDreamer?

Does anybody use the NovaDreamer frequently? Does it help?
I Would like some opinions on the NovaDreamer before I buy it.

Thanks

Hmm, well I would say it works, but to what extent that may be up to you. I understand your question. What I would like to recommend is first looking at the lucid dreaming course, you can find this at the website here:

lucidity.com/course.html

The Deluxe Course has the “Course in Lucid Dreaming Workbook” and this is one of the main items that IS included with the Nova Dreamer. At one time, I believe you could buy only the workbook, but you will have to check the site further. This could be a little discombobulating because you will have to spend a little extra money if you purchase a Nova Dreamer in the future (if you buy the course now 39$). However the Course in Lucid Dreaming has all the things you may need to successfully achieve lucid dreaming.

The Nova Dreamer is nice, but I did not like it because it seemed to alter my sleep habits. It took me some time to get into the use of it. I do not like to sleep with a mask, and this is a small problem because it took me some amount of time to get used to it. But after some time I rigorously followed the workbook and went that course without the Nova Dreamer. Of course, with the course, there are other tapes as well, and Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming is a suggested read.

If you buy just the course you can then evaluate it, and you may conclude that you should start using the Nova Dreamer. I have heard good things about the ND, but some people seem to like LD’ing without it.

I still have my Nova Dreamer and I have not given up on it, but is in reserve because my priorities have changed. However, the Course in Lucid Dreaming is awesome and well worth the money. Try it out first then make the jump to the Nova Dreamer, and you may be surprised because by the time you finish the course, and are ready to move on, maybe there will be a new Lucid Dreaming induction device on the market???

In reality Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming may be all you need to accomplish your goal. If you don’t own the book, buy the course :smile:

I read the book first and was blown away, but I did hear Steven LaBerge on the radio, this was the convincer.

I have a different mask but it does the same thing just made from a differnt company.
It works, but as the person said before me it takes some time to learn to sleep in it. The problem is that the mask is so bulky and it isn’t very comfortble to sleep on your sides with it…With that said…one could easily place the mask by the bed and set their alrm for 6 hours. Wake up and then put the mask on and immediately fal back to sleep without getting out of bed. This makes it a lot easier to fall asleep with the mask on. It does work, and all you have to do is train yourself to do reality checks to one simple cue…flashing lights… You be surprised how easily your brain will try to disguise that cue though…

All in All it works

I’m still surprised no one has tried make a thinner more flexable mask that has a wire in it and a seperate power source somewhere else… like maybe more like a cordless phone, or a radio remote controlled car,you know the kind with the flexable wire antanea in it? Hmmm…