Melatonin Substitute???

I know that taking ANY hormone - let alone melatonin - messes up your brain chemistry, so is there any other type of food/vitamin/thing that would work in the same way as melatonin to create really vivid dreams?

Turkey contains melatonin as well as melatonin precursors. It will have the same effect unless it’s deli-pressed. Get some real turkey and eat a bunch of it. It will do the same thing.

meantonin isn’t bad its a chemical already produced by your brain. If you take some oraly, its just like your brain produced a little extra that day er something. It won’t hurt your promise. :alien:

True Oldskuller but from real live experiece i can tell u can get less sensitive to melatonin even so muc it almost does nothing anymore…of course u have to take then like i did…lol…high doses…25 to 30 mg each day
How ever when u stop taking so much over time your sensitivity comes back…yo yo yo…

Science reports said that till 1 to 1.5 mg there should be no adaption at all and from doses higer then 3mg your pineal gland can get lazy and less sensitive…

:bounce: