Ever taken drugs in LDs?

I once took ecstasy in an LD, although at the time I had never taken any kind of drug and so had no real experience to base the feelings on.

The dream produced an effect not unlike the body vibrations one gets when they are hyperventilating (actually, not altogether different from the vibrations that herald the onset of an OBE). It was a pleasurable experience, but some time later when I actually did try ecstasy I found that the feeling was completely different.

And later I tried it again in an LD. The feeling was much closer to what it “actually” felt like. And now, a few years later, I often get the same feeling–sort of a spontaneous lightness-of-body and mind that I associate with ecstasy use in an LD–even though I may not have actually taken any drug within my dream. Whether this is accompanied by the actual release of serotonin in my sleeping brain I couldn’t tell you–but it definitely feels the same.

Beyond that, I think I’ve shot heroin a few times in non-lucid dreams, which is odd because I’ve never done it in waking life, nor do I intend to. I couldn’t really tell you what it felt like though. Too indescribable.

Harlequin

I had the chance to take Lsd, and it was odd that it came up in the LD, and after i took it, i didn’t feel much going in it. Untill i told my friend in the LD and they suggest making up your own scene or see what you want. Use your imagination, like Alice and Wonderland or something, and once they said that, a big catepilar smoking out of a Hooka came out of no where. The Chester Cat was flying into different area’s with his eyes glowing in and out. I was just speechless b/c there was so much color and it was kinda of glowing in a type of way(like if you were tripping, i guess).After that scene poped up, I wanted to create my own hallucanation, and once i tried, I woke up. So i guess my mind tried to create the same type feeling, that you would feel taking Lsd. I have smoke pot and drink plenty of times in dreams, but not LD’s. But i never had those types of dreams end up in school,What a scary Thought :panic: !

:smile: Hi Traumganger thx 4 the tip of coffee…mm will use that in a ld sometime…hehe…curious what will happen!

Hubbs…nice!!! :wink:

I tried cannabis, lsd, mushrooms and 2cb in my dreams and the effect was quite similar compared with taken it in real live…
How ever the cannabis had a stronger trance/hypnosis effect then in real…

I only tried a few times in a ld and a few times in my dreams and it was fun…I even have been stoned a few minutes after i woke up from cannabis (marijuana)…
So yes i think for a great part the brain mimics the effect the drug has in real live on the brain…

Have fun!

Jeff

hi everyone,

itneresting reading your experiences of drugs in dreams.

I once had salvia in a non-lucid dream, took me to an after death like state, but after that I had a brilliant flying experience bouncing off an elastic fence…

Anyway, two nights ago, I had a lucid dream caused by smoking a joint in a dream. I seemed to be at a party, and was very much enjoying myself. However, as time went on I gradually became aware that I was dreaming. It was so much fun, cause it just happened to be a party for me. I was stumbling around on my knees and stuff - but much more sociable and so high. Way bettter than any normal smoke. The only prob was that I knew in order to stay lucid, I had to find another joint to smoke. ‘Ey, has anyone I got any weed’, I shouted up to some people near my house, and was happy to see these two girls with this dodgy old rolly… I went straight up, and was just about to partake, when I woke…

Ah well, it was much fun.

Hmmm sounds great Explora…hehehe lol!

Yeah weed can be way better even in a ld then in real live.
u sound like a real ecplorer…u did Salvia also in real live?

Greetings,

Jeff

Mmm I read in your dream diary u also try meditation in your dreams/lds
Mmm nice…I dont meet often ppl that do…

Ok Greetings,

Jeff

This night, I was licking purple haschisch. The haschisch was taken down from a shoot, then I licked it, and it went into a lila water colour-kind of thing. Very hard to explain. By the way, it made me dissy

I’ve smoked cannabis once in a dream and it was much more powerful and crazy than IRL, I fell and had no control.

Terence McKenna says that he dreamt that he smoked DMT one time and it worked perfectly fine. The quiestion is if he really met the Tykes (the real Tykes) or if his mind produced them. But that quiestion in not interesting if you don’t belive the Tykes really exist :wink:

https://www.deoxy.org/timemind.htm <- Read how Terence describes a DMT trip.

MMM DMT yes that is nice!
Must try that in a ld sometime…still it just brings u in a hypnotic trance state and most of us are not experienced with that and think then all they experience is real…like a normal untrained person does while under hypnosis or in a trance…
In the far east the monks (yogi)do learn this early in the beginning of there training…that there are levels of pure association (rem for intance)
and that thay look real if u get attached to them but if u are completely empty it is just an association nothing more or less…

hi there jeff… nice to meet you too…

hmmm… i never used to use meditations in dreaming - to be honest used to think it was a little boring… but since i’ve tried it, i’ve been pretty amazed by what results…

mmm… salvia… yes did that a fair few times in real life… the extract is rather nice… did some very interesting things to my perception. other things i’ve enjoyed are 5meodipt, amt, mushies, acid, etc. unfortunately not yet in dreams though… still would love to try 2cb, as have read good thigns about this. you are very lucky to live where you are :smile:

Don’t do any of these as often as i used to - dreaming is so much easier. The main reason i’d use hallucinogens now, is so i can share lucid like experiences with my friends.

bye now,
explora

Some years ago I had the honour to smoke weed with my dad in a dream. Man that was a hilarious experience :cool_laugh:

Haha…indeed very funny to imagine :tongue:

BTW, I had a non lucid drug dream last night. Took some kind of paste that was based of magic mushrooms. Seconds after, I was bumped in another dimension. I felt if i had beaten my head hundred of times against the wall. I was sitting on the ground and starred against the wall while I heard a loud ringing in my ear to arise. The wall was moving towards me…or was I moving towards the wall? Then I noticed that my hands were stuck inside the wall! Or were the walls inside my hands? There was no border, nothing. It was like melting with reality…

Hmmm sounds great ginkgothian…nice!
Mushrooms in a dream…hehe funny story about the wall being one with your hands…

great you liked it! Last night I had another drug dream…not very spectacular though. I drank a hot chocolate with THC-butter :wink:
I thought my legs would be build of “living energy water”. It’s very hard to explain…there was some kind of an “enery flash” running thru my legs, scrambling my legs to water…

I guess I should stop reading those trip reports :wink:

i have done a drug in a dream befor not in a LD dream tho… i was walking down a a street and i had a bag of weed in my hand and i was smoking the weed… good times

a long time ago i saw a dream where I was in school, and me and my friend (or friends) had a backpack that had lots of weed in this plastic wrap ( the kind that pet hay is packed in, or the kind you see in halfbaked) and a huge brick of hash, and the back was open.
I was like WTF is the bag doing open on the floor next to the bench where we were sitting, then i tried to jump on it and cover it with my body so no one could see it…
it was very odd.

Strange story Cyril!

:cool_laugh:

Yes once I dreamt (non-lucid) that I was smoking some smokable acid equivalent. I remember the world turning upside down, having super strength, and a burning sensation throughout my body.

yeah Jeff, was very strange, I wondered about that for a while, now that I think of it, it could have been a warning wahtever, since some time later my friend got busted, along with me. :blush: but naah, dont raelly believe in that.

Now I remember another occasion, I wasnt actually using anything in my dreams, but I was a bit drunk when I went to sleep, and then I think I was drunk in one part of the dream also, without ofcourse consuming anything in the dream ofcourse… that night my dream recall was exceptionally good too. hmm… I might have forgotten drinking in my dream since there is this one part where some guy takes my beer bottle and starts drinking it and standing around like it was perfectly normal thing to do, then I am like wtf is going on? I take the beer bottle off him and knock him over the head, sending glass flying everywhere. And only then do I notice that there were two cops almost next to the guy. The rest of the dream is me and some friend running away from the cops in various places. And the rest of the dream was pretty long, I did lots of things while running away also.

Cyril…funny story lol…running for the cops…hehe.
I have heared that alcohol makes u sleep light so for dreaming it is ok…
well your dream recall was sure ok…

:smile: