need some help

Hi everyone I had a lucid dream this morning and in my dream i was looking for a guide so when i would aproach somebody and tell them that i was lucid dreaming they would nod their head in disbelief, this felt really frustrating since i was looking for someone who could help me out and maybe be a guide for me in my dream, does anyone have any opinions? has something like this ever happened to you? any input would be appreciated thanx

i’ve had dream characters do that as well, in my earlier lds before i made it a practice and even now.
theres really no way i can help your dream characters be more interactive. but if you’re looking for a dream guide then call out for him. verbally command him/her to appear.
theres a suggestion in laberges book if you want to find the highest hierarchy just say “i seek the highest” when you do that you’ll probably find a guy who just smoked a pound of maui wowie.

Heh,Lol Propobo:)
Sounds like a good idea…never thought of asking that…cant wait to land among the highest there:)Maybe they`ll share?:slight_smile:

I suppose it would be fun to try to prove them you are dreaming, by flying or then performing reality checks, like reading a book out loud to them and then reading the same part again, when the text should change…

maybe after that they would also talk more to you?

thanx for the info probobo, next time i guess i will do just that ahah!