Forums

This is the only forum i belong to. Although i do visit: https://uplink.space.com/ubbthreads.php
It’s a space forum.

I was just wondering what forums everyone else belongs to. Whether they are about LDing or not.

I’ve heard some people say that the’re on other forums and talking to other people. Well now you have the chance to tell us what forums you visit or are a member of. Please post a link too. :content:

Corrected the URL that contained an “emoticon code.” q=</DA - MOD edit>

There is another LDing forum that I have made a few posts on at members2.boardhost.com/lucidityboard/ .
I also have a great interest in planes, so I visit a Norwegian flight simulator forum at vg.no (both in Norwegian too)

I only belong to one other one:
bluelight.nu/

I’m under ceavou aswell there :smile:

I normally post in the Politics and Thought and Awarness forums (Sometimes Lucid Dreaming comes up in here :grin: ) but there are heaps more categories there as well :wink:.

~ceavou~

I belong to a few others but they are all games forums. One for Jedi Knight Outcast, Urban Terror, Quake and Dungeon Siege. Though the JKO one is the only one I visit as frequently as I visit this one.

I visit www.newz.dk about everyday. It’s a danish technology news page, where people can discuss the news.

I belong to a forum at a site called www.astralprojection.com . Guess what the forums about?