Don't worry, I'm still alive.

Just in case any of you people were wondering, I am indeed still alive. I have not yet decided to hurl myself from any variety of perilous heights, nor have I been executed by religious zealots, nor have I been adbucted by aliens. Nope, nothing horrible has happened to me. (And I bet you’re all snaping your fingers and exclaiming, “Damn!”)

So…I thought I’d check in to see how everything’s going, not that most people on the boards now will probably even recognize me…It doesn’t matter, I’m still here.

Those uninitiated in the Ways of the Verek shall remain uninitiated, because I really don’t feel like typing some long, drawn out message that hardly anyone will read anyway. Besides, if you want to know, you can find out from one of the other old school people. And if you REALLY want to know…well then I suppose you could ask me…

So, gather round people. Ask the Verek some questions. Tell the Verek he sucks. Do whatever makes to feel a ll warm and fuzzy inside, because I want you to know…that just because I’ve abandoned you all for quite a long period of time…that doesn’t mean that I don’t love you all.

I hope that dosn’t mean you won’t be contributing here often :smile:

What can I say? People who talk about themself in the third person are ALWAYS interesting to talk to.

Ahh, yes, those were the days. The days of the old forum, where you could see strings of threads started by Verek, and even longer strings of posts by Verek.

But, not anymore…I could be persuaded to contribute, but sometimes I just don’t have much to say.

And as an Atheist, you’ve made the right choice. I applaud you, my fellow atheist. Rock on.

As controversial as it’s been thus far, my choice of religious belief (or lack of) does not usually generate appritiation… and you’re telling me you don’t often have much to say?

For someone claiming responsability for post after post of long (and undoubtedly facinating) drawn out messages, what happened to your post count? Were they all reset during the changeover?

I guess I’m going to take you up on that offer. Explain yourself, boy :grin:

I have a problem with replying to my own posts. You see, I’m not really a message board person, I’m more of a chat room person. I do attend the IRC room more frequently than I browse the message board, so stop on by and we can talk a bit.

And yes, my post count was reset after the switch.