The road to Lu"cidy"

Good day to all,

Yesterday I found out about Lucid dreaming, so I spent the whole rest of the day researching it. I am amazed at what people are saying, and how more people do not know about this.

10:30 I get into bed and start my “self reasurence” that I will at least remember my dream when I wake up. The result…

About wakeing up 10 times last night not knowing if I was awake or not! hehe. I remember one dream, I was kissing an old friend, she was so real, and I can remember it like it really happend. But the weird thing is, that she does not have a face name that I can remember. I know In the dream she was very close to me though.

I think I had about 8 dreams last night. Most of mine come in the early morning. How can I keep myself from waking up? Each time I realized I was dreaming BOOM!!! I was staring at the ceiling :o( I know I can do this, just need a little guidence.

Well, you’re doing very well already to become lucid the night after you heard about lucid dreaming, so just give it time, and remember to relax, stay calm and to not get too excited when you notice you’re dreaming. :smile:

Think therefor it is.

I am envious. I am having a bout dream-drought. I can’t remember crap about my dreams lately. :sad:

Good luck Hillyeaah! Just keep at it. Relax and you’ll sort of get used to becoming lucid. Enough to get a grip on yourself anyway… it’ll always be a bit of a rush. :smile:

yeah,

i find that the spinning technique really works,

once you realize your dreaming, stop, and start spinning around, this should help stabalize your world.