Lucid Dreaming Worldwide

Just so I have something interesting to do, I have made some stastistics of the nationality of the submitters at this forum. I have done it by counting the nationalities of each submitter from going through the memberlist. It sounds a bit like I’ve got spare time problems, but actually it wasn’t that much work. The basis I have used, is the “Location” field of each single submitter’s account, but to get as accurately stats as possible, I have only used the locations where the submitter has posted the actual name of the nation, like “US” or “Netherlands” etc. I have not included the submitter who only mentions state or cities, like “Texas” or “Amsterdam”. That might sound strange, but it’s just the way I am :alien: They who don’t have the nationality name in their accounts, can post it here if they want it to be included, and then I can change the statistics :smile:

USA.....................29 = 21,8% UK......................25 = 18,8% Finland.................17 = 12,8% Australia...............14 = 10,5% Canada..................11 = 8,3% Netherlands.............6 = 4,5% Norway..................6 = 4,5% Germany.................5 = 3,8% Sweden..................5 = 3,8% New Zealand.............3 = 2,3% Iceland.................2 = 1,5% Poland..................2 = 1,5% Albania.................1 = 0,75% Belgium.................1 = 0,75% France..................1 = 0,75% Greece..................1 = 0,75% Ireland.................1 = 0,75% Slovenjia...............1 = 0,75% South Africa............1 = 0,75% UAE.....................1 = 0,75%

Neat idea, a bit weird how you done it, but neat. :alien:

This forum has a stats page as well. It shows the last 10 visitors, page hits per day, and the country of origin. With graphs and numbers. :smile:

Forum Stats

Comparing the two, your’s is not too far off.