a confusing recurring dream

last night i had again a recurring. so here it goes, i was in my garage talking to my dad and i told him that i had to go to war or else all would be lost. so he gave me a really shabby short sword and a bow and arrow that more or less looked like a handheld catapult. Anyway, the next scene is theres all my friends with me and we’re going to war when theres the enemy in these buildings ahead. The people nearest start to attack and i go and run to help. When i entered there wasn’t anyone inside but i shot my bow anyway and almost hit my friend dave. Then, I go to a house a little up, and its my auntie’s house. i talk to her and all of a sudden i notice a huge army of the enemy in blue coming towards the house. Knowing i’d probably be killed, i devise a plan that i pretend i’m sick and can’t speak. Right before our 2 armies engage in battle, i wake up. I’m starting to have these types of dreams quite frequently. A few things that always happen are, 1) i never attack or kill anyone and 2) i’m always trying to avoid fighting 3) i’ve only been hurt once, and that was when i was shot in the hands and lastly 4) my friends are always in them. Looking back on this paragraph i realize its quite long and nobody will probably want to reply, or they don’t care. however any thoughts or opinions on it would be appreciated. thanks

Go to www.dreammoods.com in the dream dictionary, and look up everything in your dream, you will probably gain some much needed insight. :smile: Hope it helps!

often dreams reflect our personalities. If thats the case with this your dream is brining out the fact that ur a non violent type of person in a violent world or thats what you think. reocurring dreams have more importance that normal dreams i think. Becausethere is definalty sum point to them which needs to be understood. I have 1 reoccuring nightmare i had about 3-4 times in my life and its so confusing i still havent got it figued out. but i suggest you do try interpret th meaning.

Hehe this reminded me that I’ve had dreams where I pretend to be dead/asleep to be left alone by the enemy… interesting :happy: