Photoreading

Does anyone in this forum know how to Photoread? I recently learned of this, and im intrigued. Being a student, reading at 25,000 words a minute sounds awsome :cool: .

I was hoping that if someone knows how to photoread they can give me some much needed tips

You know… I had read about this somewhere, like, a year ago and haven’t thought about it since. I remember looking for information on how to do it but the only thing I could find was a paying course through the mail or something.

I would also be interested in learning how to do it. I hope someone can point us in the right direction. It would be such a jazzy thing to learn how to do.

As a side note, I’d also like to learn how to do remote viewing but the only way I’ve found to learn it is highly expensive weekend workshops. I hate the way all the interesting things out there are so hard to get involved in.

Except lucid dreaming. :smile:

I have a file on my comp called speed reading. It has helped me read faster, but no where near 25 000 words a minute. It’s not photoreading though.

Anyone who wants it can give me their email adress and i’ll try to send it to them.