i think i did it!

I think i had a lucid dream… Its weird though… In the dream i was on my computer, and someone said something to me and i said something, then they said something about what i said, but it made no sense at all… Somehow that made me realize i was dreaming… But right before that dream, I had a dream about evil talking chia pets with dyed red hair, and it didnt seem odd to me. Well, right when i noticed that i was dreaming i felt like i was going to wake up… So i slowly stepped away from my computer and then everything was fuzzy… I tried to fly and i was floating in my room… And then i ran out my house and tried to fly to my girlfriends house… But i woke up… I had very little control because when i realized it I felt that I was going to wake up… I think I should try some of the things to keep myself from waking up… I was excited but i cant remember it well because of the fuzziness…

what method did you use?

The fuzziness has happened a lot to me before too. Its frusturating.

BTW - Where did you get your name? (lunatic Fringe)

i dont think i did any methods… Ive been trying lots of things… It was just a normal sleep last night… I was really tired and i slept in… I had about 6 other dreams that I can remember from last night that happened before it… I think sleeping in helps… I have more time to dream and i wake up a lot in the morning and i dont even move, i just fall back asleep… None of my reality checks happened last night… I guess i was just excpecting it so much and once something a little odd happened i did the “i must be dreaming” thing…

I hope i do it again soon

i found my name in a dictionary… it s something like people that dont fit into society and stuff… I chose it for my bands name but i got kicked out and they changed the name, so i just use it for screennames…