Am i getting close to having an Ld, within only 1 day???

Last night ( december 14, 2002) I found this website, and probably read every single thing their was about Lucid Dreaming. So what i did was this morning when i woke up, i wrote my 2 dreams (that i could remember atleast) in a dream journal. Thing is, one of my dreams i went up to this girl. She was real hot, and she was just walking. I just went up to her in my dream and started hitting on her.
now this is where i wonder if i am getting close?
Because normally i wouldn’t just go up to any girl and hit on her, without getting to know her, or her hitting on me first. Also what i just told you is all i remember. It’s just a fragment. So any advice, or information would be appreciated.

This is not that simple i guess.Just because you did something in your dream that you wouldnt normally do can happen for countless reasons where main would be coincidence,hehe.Yeah thats just like it is,we dont know much why we dream this or that content.
Another one(what many dream interpreters would tell you)is that its the message from your subconsciousness…i.e you might prolly be not too happy with your “picking up” skills or your shyness towards girls and thats how it shows up in your dreams.
Finally when you ask me-wheter its a dream or real life when you see nice girl walking by just go there and speak to her!!!:)You never know how it turns up:)

As to your question-it is possibile to become lucid very first night .Many people report that they have had ld only because someone told them its possibile ,without trying any techs at  all.We are all differently skilled to ld and what can take me a month ,can happen to you in a day.

As you could see by reading content of this forum techniques arent the main reason why people have lds.Not many get lucid by reality checks i.e.What counts most is your desire to have one and just keeping in mind that it happens.
good luck:)