I can remember my dreams VERY well but....

I can remember my dreams every night very well, it’s just that I can not lucid dream. I keep my journal and read over it periodically, I just don’t know what else to do. I really need help on this, I am on my second week of attempts for lucid dreaming and have yet to have a lucid dream. I know that is pushing it kind of fast but I have been remembering my dreams very well since the beginning and am ready for the next step. I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could please give some pointers or information that could help me. Thanks alot people.

Welcome!

There’s something called trying too hard and demanding instead of expecting…or something like that. I think that might be my problem, but I’m not quite sure.

A pointer would be to read the posts. There’s a lot of techniques and methods and what not…don’t forget the stickys.

Thanks man, can you lucid dream consistently? If so, how did you break out of not being able to lucid dream. I was thinking that maybe I would try the same or somewhat of the same.

i have da same problem! althought i have had few lucid dreams during these few months tryin’ it out. so can you help us? my lucid-experiences were very good quality but somehow i cant get them almost at all. few times per month :neutral:

some people are able to have them more often then others…learn as many trick as possible, you’ll stand a greater chance of realizing your dreaming if you know all the signs.Also I find reading alot of Lucid Dreaming, and dreaming in general give me a higher hit rate. If you have a hard time being lucid, just read some post and topic from this message board before going to bed, or get a lucid book and read that…works for alot of people