Vitamin B?

I know this has been talked about before, but I was wondering if anyone else out there has noticed that taking vitamin suppliments has helped with dream recall or lucidity?
I’m not sure if its the vitamins or just the placebo effect, but I noticed that I had a sudden increase is vivid dreams and the tendancy to become lucid. I reviewed all the notes in my dream journal to see what I was doing differently. I couldn’t find anything. Then I remembered, after glancing at a thread here, about vitamin B6. How it afects dreams and stuff. I had also read this in books, then it dawned on me. I had been taking multi vitamins for the last month (mom’s orders :smile: )
Now, after about a month of not taking them, my dream recall and dream vividness has started to slope back down to where it was before. So, what do you guys out there think about this?

I think there’s scientific backing to prove vitamin B2 and B6 to increase dream recall. I take 1.6mg of each every day…

Yes, they do. Every once in a while I’ve been using a VERY large dose of B6 to see its effects, like between 500mg and 1000mg. I don’t it it very often because taking that much is definitely bad for you. But yeah, It makes dreams alot more vivid and recall is easier.