shapeshifting

I’m sure that we all know that the Mayan shamans used to turn into panthers and things. The problem with those legends is that you have to take magic mushrooms to do that kind of shapeshifting. In that sense, it’s only shapeshifting for you, but not anyone else around you. While it can be enlightening, it’s not very useful.

I managed to shapeshift in a lucid dream that I was lucky enough to get. It was fun. I don’t get lucid dreams enough to live in them, though, so it’s not very useful to me. I need to be able to change my body in real life.

From all that I can find on the internet for an actual method of producing some kind of measurable change, it seems that the most reliable is the Wiccan method. That is, going to a plastic surgeon and paying a whole lot of money. That isn’t acceptable to me.

Human bodies come in all different shapes and sizes. I actually know one person who has a body that I think is ideal for me. There isn’t any reason why my cells can’t produce something like that for me. For example, I’ve already developed breasts. Why did they stop growing so small when other girls’ breasts stop growing when they’re much larger. I seek to override that limit with my mind. This is the kind of shapeshifting I’m talking about.

I was inspired by Gyrfalcon, who shapeshifts often in her lucid dreams. She claims to have been able to maker herself significantly shorter in real life by concentrating on the change she wated. The process of becoming shorter made me think of my puberty when I tried to keep myself from getting too tall like the males in my family. It seems to have worked, since, despite the excessive androgens that my reproductive system produced, I’m of normal female height.

I lost interest after a while. Then I met Aydira and Trigpoe on the IRC channel who were both interested in the kind of shapeshifting I’m talking about. Apparently, Aydira has managed to do the same kind of thing that I’m trying to do right now before. So, I’m giving making myself a little more attractive another go.

I’d like to know if anyone else has managed something similar or has any input. At some point in time, Aydira, Trigpoe, and I are going to publish our results to the public domain. Because there are a lot of variables among us, I’d also like to know if anyone would like to join in so that we can try to ascertain the effect that the subconscious has on human growth.

If it were true that the subconscious can influence growth, I think that I could forsee a lot of guys umm…let’s just say trying to add an inch or two down below in their LD’s! Lol…I am sure I speak for all the blokes here when I say we await your results with great interest! Good luck! :nodnodwinkwink:

hey ascension, im in the experiment i started wit velex, aydira and 1 other person. and dont worry i am representing the guys in tis experiment. I figured if aydira and velex r representing the girls i better represent the guys hehe. So when i gt done the experiment and got my results from down there ill post my results along wit the other people in it. u guys can rely on me i got wut it takes. lol

Great Trigpoe. I have every faith in ya! I look forward to hearing the results :cool:

I find that an interesting discussion. Well, I believe I did that automatically when I was a kid because I used to be the shortest kid in the school. I was so jealous of my TALL friend so I decided to start drinking milk. I also visualized myself so tall every nights. My mom have noticed that I have grew so fast and she used that “milk/growth spurth” excuse. Recently, I stopped thinking about being so tall because I am so tall lol (I used to dance with all short guys lol) and then I saw no reasons to continue visualizing myself so tall and now I stopped growing.

I must mention, I’m growing my hair and I’m getting impatient (frankly) and I have recently started to visualize my hair growing faster than its normal rate. I have noticed that many people said, “Wow, I don’t even remember seeing that long. It have grown overnight!” I didn’t take it seriously until other 10 people commented the same thing. I was like, “Visualizing technique must have work. Mind over matter… umm.”

Didn’t realize that you can officially call it shapeshifting lol! :wink: Also I wish you the best luck of all!

hehe… I guess it is more of a mind over matter thing. I just call it shapeshifting because it would be nice if real shapeshifting like in lucid dreams existed in real life. It’s kind of like how in Final Fantasy there’s Fire 1-4 or how in Vampire the Masquerade Vissiscutude doesn’t do much with only one skill point. I guess this would be “shapeshift 1.”

lol, that’d be very weird if everyone can shapeshift. For example, I’m right now imagining that everyone can change into what/whoever they want. One person changes into Micheal Jackson and other changes into an eagle. No one would know who they are… maybe that’s a bad thing? :happy:

See I have weird overactive imagination. :tongue: It’d be very interesting though… umm… :happy: