Will this work?

To see if you are really dreaming or not.

You know that in a dream, if you try to read something the letters get warped right?
What if you had a piece of paper with some of your writing on it, and taped it on the wall next to your bed? If the writing was warped, then you are dreaming, if it isn’t then you’re not!

yeah, i do that, excpet i use my alarm clock, in my dreams it doesnt work properly and goes crazy. have a look at my sig :smile:

I tried that for a while when I was doing only MILD to get lucid dreams, and I found out something kind of interesting. For whatever reason, it doesn’t work with me. I can read just fine, flick light switches to turn lights on and off normally, etc. My dreams are all very realistic and technical in their twisted ways. I even missed a few chances to be lucid because of it :sad:.

Just thought I’d tack on my standard “everyone’s different” warning to reality checks :wink:. The real idea is just to find something that works for you.

yep it doesnt hav to happen its not like a rule in the dreamworld, sometimes it happens with some people , sometimes it happens not with other people, i think it has to do alot of what u expect to happen.