Ashkias Relm

Hi every one, ok i dont know weather this is spelt right but has any 1 here ever been to the ashkias relm. The place wich u can reach in dreams that is ment 2 have all knowlage, this is a big rumor but has any 1 seen it?

Thanx

Do you mean the akashic record? I think its supposed to be accessible through astral travel. Supposedly it holds information about every thought, emotion or action to ever take place past present and future. Thats some heavy duty information to be out there.

Never experienced it. Never heard of anyone who has either.

Akashic’s Records - A theosophical term referring to an universal filing system which records every occurring thought, word, and action. The records are impressed on a subtle substance called akasha (or Soniferous Ether). In Hindu mysticism this akasha is thought to be the primary principle of nature from which the other four natural principles, fire, air, earth, and water, are created. These five principles also represent the five senses of the human being.
Could that be what you were looking for? I’ve never heard of Ashkia’s realm either, but I have a feeling they might be the same thing. There’s more on the website:
themystica.com/mystica/artic … ecords.htm

another link som.org/9intuition/akashicrecords.htm

well, i didn’t know anything about this until i saw this thread. But in my oppinion somethings are best not known.

yea records that was it sorry, i have heard to many diffrent storys about it so i got a little confused, thax for the web iste thou but has any one actally been there?

Richard

Like I said, I personally don’t have any first or second hand experiences with it… but I think that Edgar Cayce was reported to have visited it to get some of his info. You might want to check into that…

alright thanx i will do that

So supposing you do find this ‘library’ while in a LD, how do you find what you want to know? I mean, if it contains EVERYTHING there is to know in the universe, the place must be infinite in size. And I doubt that it’s as simple as the Dewey Decimal system. :bored:

umm i just think that u r ment 2 think it and it appears dont know though but would love 2 find out lol

Richard

I myself haven’t been there, but Robert Bruce describes it in Astral Dynamics. He says you can go there. When I get good with LDs, I’ll go in there and find out about my past lives.

Hehe, Sounds like the 5th Element, so does this mean Life can be pre-determined?

Akasha’s Records eh? :confused:
hmmmm… :neutral:

this gives me an idea… gets evil idea

I am now… going home… for sleep (like homer in the catburglar simpsons… which is actually quite appropriate here)