I watched myself going insane

The dream

I’m talking to myself…

Why am I here? I…I don’t know…there is something totaly fucked up…but what…yes…I’m psychotic…I suffer from schizophrenia…but why?

Seconds later, I get the answer in form of pictures in my head

…a dead man…shot…why…he tol me…what? A crying man…a dead man…Why?

Then I get this scary feeling, a very unique feeling that I can’t stop. I close my eyes and when I open it, I would be in a large but empty storage hall with two beds in the center.

The crying man…he is here…laughing…smiling at me…this feeling scares me…I know that this is not real…it’s a hallucination…my mind feels foul snowball that slowly begins to melt…

The man looks at me without saying a word…there is almost zero gravity,like on the moon, as we start to jump on the two beds…we’re floating thru space.which feels like a cozy shelter to me…but very cold hearted at the same time…something is wrong…there is still this horrible feeling…

The scary feeling is gone…and I know now why…It’s like my mind is splitted. One part of it is in my body which is actually trembling on the ground and the other part is a “ghost”, flying over the scene…watching myself, with a crippled soul…

The jumping on the beds, that scary feeling…it was all part of a hallucination I had because I suffered from schizophrenia in that dream. In the dream, I got insane because of this friendly man, jumping with me on the bed…in slow motion…we were floating…but actually I was a insane man, that just suffered from a psychotic attack

Reality bites. Even in dreams :eek:

ooh! Freaky! I had a freaky dream last night too that I got shot and killed only I didn’t know it til the people I work with told me, and they showed me pictures of myself dead in a coffin. It was scary crap, I tell ya!

Bishy I like your avatar… those chicks in Hanson are hot!!! :gni:

Shhhh! You’re ruining the thread :wink:

hmm or then again… maybe you WAS the psychotic person who shot somebody?

and it was the act that drove you insane…

but that said… the most insane thing i ever heard was someone saying the chick in hanson are hot… lol

Awsome dream - make it into a movie :smile: