Harry Potter books help anybody?

When I logged on to this site today, the tip of the day was to read Harry Potter books before you go to bed, because it helps induce lucid dreams or something like that. I was just wondering if anybody here has ever tried to do this before and have gotten any positive results. I am going to be attempting this for the next couple of weeks and will get back to everyone if I have had any positive results. The problem is that I have already read all of the books, so I do not know if that will have a negative effect at all. Ill probably try Lord of The Rings too just to see. I have not yet read those books. Well Ill get back to you, and feel free to post if these books have had any affect on you. Thanks.

I used to read Harry Potter a lot before bead, lacking any other books to read, and it never did anything for me. In fact, i can’t recall any dreams involving Harry Potter either. Of course, it could easily work for you and not me.
The one book or group of books that have instilled vivid dreams of any sort is books of the Cthuhlu Mythos series by H. P. Lovecraft. When i was working on The Quest for Unknown Kadeth i’d read for like 30 min before bed and one night i had a vivid dream filled with demons and dark images, but no real lucidity.
Try it and tell us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!..HAAAA! lol: :happy: ;-D

:smile: Nope Harry Potter never helped me, but lol…i have been often become lucid and still, by an idea i used in my dreams from the avengers comic books…the trick vision uses…he can change his density…and walk through walls…i started doing that in my dreams as a kid and from that point of i often got lucid by it and it still works 4 me. Somehow it takes a little more consciousness for that and presto i become lucid!

Jeff

Books never helped me dream in any way, in fact my wife won’t let me read at night except on the computer because of what happens when I read. If a book is good I can’t put it down, I end up reading instead of sleeping. As for affecting my dreams, I’ve always had strange dreams, how would I know the difference?